Roundup Poison Ivy Plus Tough Brush Killer Pull 'N Spray 1.33-Gallon 5002410
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Comes in 1.33 gallon, pull 'n spray bottle
- Patented formula kills tough weeds, brush and poison ivy
- Great for use in recreational areas, around trees, fence lines and flower beds
- Rain-proof in as little as 30 minutes, and you're guaranteed to see results in as little as 24 hours
- Contains 1% glyphosate and .01% triclopyr, is refillable and easy-to-apply
- Kills all types of tough weeds and brush including poison ivy, poison oak, kudzu, wild blackberries and other invasive weeds
- Rainproof in 30 minutes for control that won't wash away
Customers also shopped for
|Item Weight||13.53 pounds|
|Manufacturer Part Number||5002410|
|Package Height||12 x 12 x 12 inches|
|Shipping Weight||13.13 pounds|
Kills all types of tough weeds and tough-to-control brush; such as poison ivy, poison oak, poison sumac, and other tough-to-control brush. No-mix, ready-to-spray formula best for targeting smaller control jobs. Rainproof protection in 30 minutes. Use on wooded lots and other areas where brush invades your yard. Can be used to kill stumps and prevent regrowth. 1.33 gal. Pull 'n Spray.
From the Manufacturer
Kills Poison Ivy and Tough Brush. Kills the Roots. Guaranteed. Kills all types of tough weeds and brush including poison ivy, poison oak, kudzu, wild blackberries and other invasive weeds. Rainproof in 30 minutes for control that won't wash away. Exclusive Roundup Formula contains two of the best brush killing ingredients. Use on wooded lots and other areas where brush and tough weeds invade your yard. Pull 'N Spray applicator eliminates hand fatigue. One pull equals 25 trigger sprays.
Top Customer Reviews
Also, the nozzel kept malfunctioning in the middle and wouldn't work. I had to keep squeezing the spray a few times to get it work but at other times, even this wouldn't work. They need to fix the spray!!
Best advice is not to by any product with a Pull-n-Spray sprayer unless you have another garden sprayer to actually use. The only use for the Pull-N-Spray sprayer is as a cap for the gallon container (albeit a bulky one).