- Series: Basics Series
- Paperback: 128 pages
- Publisher: Sterling (December 31, 1990)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 080697222X
- ISBN-13: 978-0806972220
- Product Dimensions: 8 x 0.5 x 10.2 inches
- Shipping Weight: 9.6 ounces
- Average Customer Review: 25 customer reviews
Amazon Best Sellers Rank:
#1,120,646 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- #55 in Books > Crafts, Hobbies & Home > Home Improvement & Design > How-to & Home Improvements > Woodworking > Tools
- #181 in Books > Crafts, Hobbies & Home > Home Improvement & Design > How-to & Home Improvements > Power Tools
- #1671 in Books > Crafts, Hobbies & Home > Home Improvement & Design > How-to & Home Improvements > Woodworking > Projects
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Router Basics (Basics Series) Paperback – December 31, 1990
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Showing 1-8 of 25 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
That is all fine I guess, but if you are just trying to just get off the ground, these kinds of books are not always helpful because they assume you know more than maybe you do.
This book is well named, it's about basics. If you know nothing it tells how to set it up (good thing too, my Hitachi manual was awful on plunge routing setup) how to do basic stuff like edge routing, plunging for mortises etc. It does assume you know a little about woodworking.
It tells you what you need and then moves on. A very good beginning book; not a 'bells and whistles' encyclopedia.