3 Year Office Equipment Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- No deductibles or added costs. Parts, labor and shipping included.
- Power surge covered from day one. Other breakdowns covered after the manufacturer's warranty expires.
- Includes 24/7 tech support - setup, connectivity issues, troubleshooting and much more.
- File a claim online or by phone 24/7. If we can't repair it, we'll replace it or reimburse the purchase price with an Amazon e-gift card.
- Plans are only valid for new or certified refurbished products purchased in the last 30 days with no pre-existing damage. Protection plan documents will be delivered via email within 24 hours of purchase.
The CleanerNet Safe Internet Filter with Unlimited Home & Mobile Device Protection, Time Management & Parental Controls | Powered by Router Limits
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- What Is The CleanerNet? - The CleanerNet is a family owned business committed to empowering people everywhere to finally take back control of their internet use. Our cloud-based system lets you decide the kind of online experience you want for each member of your household. You can block, limit, pause, monitor, and manage the internet use on every connected device. Unlimited home and mobile device protection for one year is included for FREE!
- SIMPLE TO INSTALL AND USE – Just plug the Mini into your existing WiFi router, activate your account, and set up your limits. *IMPORTANT* This device works with most routers but not all of them so please take a couple of seconds (it’s okay I'll wait) and google search "is my router compatible with the CleanerNet Mini?" - It's a lot easier to find out now than to suffer through it like a bad movie where you think it is going to get better but never does.
- MOBILE DEVICE PROTECTION - With mobile protection The CleanerNet goes wherever your family members do. Download The CleanerNet app to any iOS or Android Device to limit and protect all of the devices your family members use no matter what network they connect to.
- GREAT VALUE: It might surprise you to know that storing your family's browsing history and data in the cloud actually costs money (I guess big data didn't make billions of dollars by giving stuff away for free.) So as much as I would love to let you use The CleanerNet for free I do have to charge you something eventually. The good news is you won't have to worry about a subscription for a year and even when the trials up it's only $9.99 per/month or $99.99 for the year.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Now YOU can enjoy the internet on your own terms with The CleanerNet !
WHAT IS THE CLEANERNET? - The CleanerNet is a cloud-based internet content filtering service that delivers a safe and fully customizable online experience for every member of your household. Not only will we keep your family safe online a portion of every purchase and subscription will be used to help rescue victims of human trafficking.
HOW DOES IT WORK? –Installation couldn't be simpler, simply plug the Mini into your existing network to add ALL of The CleanerNet features. There is no internet downtime or complicated configurations. It's literally plug-and-play.
DO I NEED A PRODUCT LIKE THIS? – The short answer is YES! With internet addictions, cyber-bullying, and human trafficking on the rise it’s more important than ever that we protect ourselves and our family members from harmful content and online predators. The CleanerNet puts you in control of what your family members have access to on the internet and when they can access them. Here are just a few examples of what you can do.
- Filter by category like Social Media, Pornography, Games, Sports, Search Engines and more. Categories contain millions of websites and are constantly kept up-to-date.
- Filter by popular sites and apps such as Facebook, YouTube, Snapchat, Fortnite, Netflix, Hulu, and others.
- Track browsing history for each connected device, so you can keep tabs on internet use.
- Limit screen time with custom schedules for each device. Control what and when content can be accessed, or turn off access altogether.
- Customize settings by device or group so everyone can enjoy and use the internet
- Protect WiFi & mobile data with The CleanerNet mobile companion app, whether a device is on 4G, public WiFi, or at a friend's house.
- VPN And Proxy's are commonly used to get around internet filters and parental controls, but you can block them with The CleanerNet.
- Cloud-Based Control lets you manage your account settings from anywhere in real time.
UNLIMITED MOBILE DEVICE PROTECTION- With mobile protection The CleanerNet goes wherever your family members do. Download The CleanerNet app to any iOS or Android Device to limit and protect all of the devices your family members use no matter what network they connect to.
GREAT VALUE - Your CleanerNet Mini purchase includes 1 year of service(a 120.00 value) absolutely FREE. After a year you may continue using TheCleanerNet for only 9.99 per/month or purchase an additional year of service for 99.99. There are no per device fees, hidden charges, or software limitations. We cover it all for less.
GIVING BACK – A portion of every CleanerNet purchase and subscription will not only fund preventative and educational campaigns to fight human trafficking, it will also provide the financial resources necessary to rescue children from their captors and provide them with the aftercare that they need.
Plug It In, Activate Your Account, And Enjoy A Safer, Cleaner Internet
The CleanerNet Mini makes it easier than ever to provide online protection to every device in your home. Simply plug the Mini into your existing router, activate your account, and create a custom and personalized online experience for every member of your household.
Manage Screen Time
Set internet access schedules that fit the needs of each person. For example, filter social media for employees during the workday. Or shut off the kids’ access to the internet completely during dinner and at bedtime.
An extensive library of filters include categories like Games, Social Media, and Pornography, as well popular sites and apps like Facebook, Netflix, and Snapchat. Filters can be customized to your exact needs.
Track Browsing History
View web use and browsing history data right at your fingertips. Now you can see what’s happening on your network, even when you’re not there.
Mobile Companion App
The mobile app for every other network.
With The CleanerNet mobile companion app, all of your home settings follow your mobile devices. Whether they’re on mobile data or a friend’s Wi-Fi, your devices are protected.
Start by installing the app.
Install the mobile companion app on any mobile device you’d like to manage. The app is quick to install and there are no additional settings to create. Login and turn in on.
Compare with similar items
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Also when I check my user profile yesterday, it mentioned that I am in 1 yr commitment which I never saw during the setup phase.
"You are currently enjoying the benefits of a Plus membership. At this time you may not cancel your Plus membership, or your Router Limits account, until your one year commitment period has expired."
May be I did the rookie mistake of skimming thru the T&C. But I wasn't aware of any commitment period from amazon reviews as well. Raised a support case with them and let me see what they say.
This is just to warn others that, if you are choosing the option of Plus subscription even for trial, Read of all the terms and Conditions they say and don't get stuck into any commitment. In this age, biding people for long term commitment seems to be like an old business model which will put people off. I hope RouterLimits people read this and listen.
One more thing, they are not reachable on phone and despite the automated message said it will call me back and I won't lose my place in queue, didn't get a call back from them at all. But when I raised the case from their website, I got a response within 2 hrs.
Having said that, I really enjoy the features and managing devices and their access is very easy. But only the points mentioned above is what is bothering me.