|Item Weight||1 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||0.5 x 13.5 x 14.2 inches|
|California residents||Click here for Proposition 65 warning|
|Item model number||RBS024|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
|Cutting Diameter||0.25 inches;0.5 inches|
Router Bit Set- 24 Piece Kit with ¼” Shank and Wood Storage Case By Stalwart (Woodworking Tools for Home Improvement and DIY)
- Low Return Rate: 35% fewer returns than similar products
- Best Seller: #1 best seller in Wood Carving Tools
- Highly Rated: 4.1 star rating with over 500 reviews
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- DURABLE CONSTRUCTION – Stalwart’s carbide tipped router bits are built to last and are constructed using high quality materials. Along with the sturdy wooden case, this durable router bit set will allow you to complete all your projects with confidence.
- MULTIFUNCTIONAL SET - With 24 included pieces, this kit is great for multipurpose uses. It is perfect for woodworking, edging, trimming, grooving, veining wood projects, and ideal for carpenters and hobbyists of all experience levels. This set also includes an allen wrench for removing bearings.
- EASY TO STORE- The included wooden case is sturdy and makes storing the high-quality router bits convenient while in-between jobs or DIY home improvement projects. The case also helps protect the bits while traveling to work on the go or remote site locations
- SET INCLUDES- 1/2 mortising bit, 1/2 combination bevel bit, 3/8 dovetail bit, 1/2 dovetail bit, 1/2 90 degree V-groove bit, 3/8 round nose bit, 1/2 round nose bit, 3/8 trimming bit, 1/4 panel pilot bit, 1/4 straight bit, 3/8 straight bit, 1/2 straight bit, 3/4 straight bit, 1/2 flush trim bit, 1/8 radius round over bit, 3/16 radius round over bit, 1/4 radius round over bit, 3/8 radius round over bit, 1/4 cove bit, 3/8 cove bit, 1/2 45 degree chamfer bit, 1/4 Roman Ogee bit, 1/4 slot cutter bit, 1/2 rabeting bit, wood case
- Router bit bits set tongue and groove wood doors flooring shaker door routers panel shank joint 1 2 storage kit holder for cabinet sets inch case box plywood tool tools accessories DIY home improvement
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Precision woodworking is readily at your fingertips with the Stalwart 24-piece router bit set. Featuring 15 different bits with ¼ inch shaft bits that fit all routers, this set is ideal for the person just staring out or the experienced pro.
Avoid buying counterfeit products and transacting with unauthorized sellers. Look for our logo on the packaging for every one of our products. Stalwart is committed to providing the consumer with the absolute best price and value on all of our products, which we ensure by applying a rigorous Quality Control process. Stalwart a registered trademark protected by U.S. Trademark law and will be vigorously defended.
From the Manufacturer
This is a great set for the woodworker just starting out or anyone needing a commercial quality set of bits. This same set is being sold by popular catalogs and online retailers for a lot more money. These yellow bits do cut well and are a great value.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
After less than 1 foot of total usage of the roman ogee bit, the bearing flew apart and ruined my wood.
I've used a couple other bits for short runs, but now I fear using these bits and ruining an expensive project.
If I had to redo it, I'd just buy a quality roman ogee bit and call it good. I went down to the hardware store and bought one anyway.
Bottom line: the bits are good, but get another case if you plan to be on the go.
The first three bits did fine and were sharp enough to power through a few pieces of cedar for a desk I was doing trim on. The last was the dove tail bit and I was using it on a small piece that was going to be a replacement rail on a dresser. Now the last piece seemed to smoke alot so I slowed down, then slowed down, then slowed down then just freaking stopped. I removed the wood and looked at the bit which is now missing good chunks of the blue enamel coating. I don't know if this caused the smoking or what but the bit looks pretty rough now.
However with the price this set was definitely worth it for me (again 3 months and diy).
Someone complained that the box cheap, yea it is.
Again worth the money to me, if you are using for anything huge you may want to consider buying only the bits you need and splurging on the "better quality" ones