- Series: Routledge International Handbooks
- Hardcover: 526 pages
- Publisher: Routledge; 1 edition (May 10, 2013)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0415783682
- ISBN-13: 978-0415783682
- Product Dimensions: 6.8 x 1 x 9.5 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2.4 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #5,473,697 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
The Routledge International Handbook of Children, Adolescents and Media (Routledge International Handbooks) 1st Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
About the Author
Dafna Lemish is Professor of Communication, Interim Dean of the College of Mass Communication and Media Arts at Southern Illinois University Carbondale and founding editor of the Journal of Children and Media (http://tandfonline.com/rchm). She is author of numerous books and articles on children, media and gender representations.
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|