- Series: Routledge Studies in Renaissance Literature and Culture (Book 12)
- Hardcover: 262 pages
- Publisher: Routledge (November 2, 2009)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 041599540X
- ISBN-13: 978-0415995405
- Product Dimensions: 6 x 0.6 x 9 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #6,578,937 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
The Uses of the Future in Early Modern Europe (Routledge Studies in Renaissance Literature and Culture)
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
About the Author
Andrea Brady is Lecturer in early modern literature at Queen Mary, University of London. She is the author of English Funerary Elegy in the Seventeenth Century (Palgrave Macmillan, 2006).Emily Butterworth teaches sixteenth-century French literature and thought at King’s College London. She is the author of Poisoned Words: Slander and Satire in Early Modern France (Oxford, 2006).
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|