|Price:||$9.81 & FREE Shipping on orders over $49. Details|
Roux Fanci-Full Rinse, 18 Spun Sand, 15.2 Fluid Ounce
- Removes brassiness
- Rinses in and shampoos out
- It keeps color looking its best between color treatments
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Color: #18 Spun Sand
Water Aqua, Hexylene Glycol, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Stearalkonium Chloride, Octoxynol-1, Benzyl Alcohol, Tartaric Acid, Coumarin, Geraniol, Fragrance Parfum, Direct Black 51, Acid Violet 43 CI 30730, Acid Orange 24, Direct Red 80
Shampoo hair. Rinse well. Towel dry. Using rubber gloves, raise applicator tip of bottle and apply close to hair. Work color through hair with fingers, then comb through to ensure even distribution and saturation of every hair strand. Blow dry and style as desired. When washing face, if soap removes hair color at hairline, dab on a little Roux Fanci-Full Rinse with cotton.
Top Customer Reviews
1. shampoo and condition with your regular stuff as usual
2. towel dry hair
3. I use moroccan oil (or Argon Oil from Sally's which is cheaper) about a nickle size for long hair - much more and you'll regret it, but I find it essential or my hair is way too dry.
4. brush through
5. pour some of the rinse into the palm of your hand and start putting it in your hair like you would mousse or the oil, stay away from the scalp as much as possible
6. repeat putting rinse in until you feel you have enough, and then rub all your hair into itself and towards your scalp (I do this because I have long hair)
7. TOWEL DRY AGAIN!!!!! With a dark towel of course, if you don't it will look like too much product in your hair but the color will stay in, I'm not even sure what towels out but no matter how much or how little rinse I put in, if I don't towel it again the hair looks yucky in some places.
8. I always style it after using this stuff because my hair just looks better afterwards. If I'm just going to let it air dry I won't bother with anything but the first 4 steps, I won't use the rinse.
Note - I have used the corresponding mousse. It works fine, but does tend to dye your hands more then the rinse so wash your hands frequently until your hair is dry or you'll dye stuff around you.
1) Wash, Condition.
2) Towel Dried
3) Argan Oil
4) Style Volumizing gel
5) Topical Rinse (I poured into a small spray bottle, brushed into gray areas using a small brush I saved from previous home permanent hair coloring)
6) Towel dab the heavy liquid areas
7) Blowed dried my hair using a styling brush (as I have down for over 35 years). Sometimes I spray the color onto my styling brush to help get the hard to get front forehead grays.
8) WEEKLY - I replace conditioner with Apple Cider Vinegar as a conditioner to maintain a healthy scalp.
Yes, the bottle is messy. It drips so pouring into my own spray bottle avoided this altogether. The products main ingredient is AQUA/WATER so yes, it's as drippy as water. I had tissue ready for when it started to drip down my forehead. I wrap a towel around my shoulders so it doesn't drip onto my clothes. Think of this like hair mascara. Don't use too much or yes you will get a residue. Also, because you have to brush it to get coverage it can take awhile.
My hair history: Typical Bad hair life; Baby Fine straight, thin long hair. The length go down to the middle of my back.Read more ›
Pros: Inexpensive, no commitment, fast, safe, easy, odorless. Hair looks lustrous and shiny, feels better than ever.
Cons: It is a little messy (but washes off hands easily). Need to touch up the temples after after washing my face. Can't go swimming or out in the rain. Hair takes longer to dry when the rinse is on, so allow an extra half-hour if you air-dry.
The only thing I don't like about this product is that it can be really drippy and therefore, get on your clothes. So, just be careful with it. I chose to 1) cover my clothes before using this product and 2) put it in a spray bottle for maximum coverage and less dripping.
Many other products say they lighten hair (like sheer blonde) but I have not ever found anything that stays consistently on the market that contains Violet 2 (which is what makes the bright white). All the lemon in the world will not work this well.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I chose minx & it didn't work on light blonde hair.... Zero changePublished 3 days ago by Doll Face
This product is to leave on and drips if your hair gets wet, so not possible to use in rainy daysPublished 8 days ago by Carina
I have salt & pepper hair and wanted to make sure that it didnt have a yellowish cast. I guess it doesn't because I can't tell the difference after using it and the gray is... Read morePublished 14 days ago by SAM
My hair tends to get brassy with my dark hair, and this coats it so wonderfully. It makes my hair an ashy blonde.Published 29 days ago by Amazon Customer
The color was not even close to what was shown online. Both the name and the color at Amazon seemed to indicate that this color would be a soft blond, but it had a significant... Read morePublished 1 month ago by artnnature
This is my go to product!
Granted it's a rinse and can be messy... The finished product is totally worth it ! Read more