Industrial Deals Beauty Save up to 90% on textbooks STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning _baw _baw _baw  Introducing Echo Show Limited-time offer: All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis GNO Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 542 reviews(3 star, Verified Purchases). See all 6,379 reviews
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon October 16, 2015
It is a decent game, though it gets old fairly quick. If you are a completionist, searching for the best score, this will be an appropriate time sink. If you just like to play things through once to the end, you might get bored.
on March 17, 2012
I downloaded this game after hearing the hype about it and how addictive this casual game is, and while I will not deny the game is fairly fun for brief gaming sessions, I do not think it is so fun that it deserves all the attention that it has received. Part of my issue with the game is with the fact that I have a lower end phone(Samsung Galaxy Prevail), and that it is slow on this phone, and the game doesn't scale well on the fairly small screen. It also seems that the app sometimes seems buggy with it's response when dragging the bird around to aim, letting it go too early without limited lifting my finger, and not activating the birds powers at the first touch after shooting them some of the time.
On the other end, the premise for the game is neat and the gameplay is fun for 5 or 10 minutes at time. Considering both the issues and the pros of this game, I rate it 3 stars.
on August 11, 2017
it just repeats itself. I am not a fan
on December 20, 2012
My adult son downloaded this for my grand kids. They love it. It's a good game to have when we need them to sit still for a while..
on March 12, 2017
Got tired of this game.
on March 17, 2017
🙂
on July 9, 2017
Ok
on July 8, 2013
Angry Birds. One of the most popular games there is for mobile devices. Yes I did enjoy it at some point but it got boring FAST. I do however recommend this game to anyone. You can destroy pigs, blocks of wood,glass, and BOMBS. You have different settings and birds and you can master your birds and learn what they do to be unstoppable. It sounds fun and it was at first, but now I've moved on to awesomer games. Go on. PLAY THIS GAME.
on November 3, 2012
Angry Birds is a fun and a decent game, but horribly overrated. It makes a good time waster for when you are at the doctor's office or on an airplane, but I know people who center their lives around it and don't play anything else. What happened to challenges, anyway? It is mostly dumb luck if you clear a tricky level. AND THE MERCHANDISE IS ENOUGH TO DRIVE ME MAD! Angry Bird band aids, plushies, gummies, cups, toothbrushes, shirts, posters, and ear buds somehow made it into my house and really increase my dislike of Angry Birds. I don't mind a Sonic poster, some special Kirby playing cars, or a Mario plush because they are all in moderation, but Rovio made sure that Angry Birds is all or nothing.
on July 4, 2013
I wasn't very happy with this program, but someone else might be. I couldn't see the fun in this game so I got rid of it, but my older sister seems to really enjoy this game do I think that the fact I didn't enjoy the game only means that I was the only one. This game was fun and I did like taint out the pigs. This game also helped me to work on my anger; because whenever I was mad all I had to do to get in a better mood was play this really funny game. I took this off my kindle so that I would have more room on my device. I would recommend this game to all my friends and family.