Beauty Kindle 10th Anniversary Hallo nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited Electronics Gift Guide $69.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop hgg17 Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon The Walking Dead season 8 available to buy The Walking Dead season 8 available to buy The Walking Dead season 8 available to buy  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Shop Now HTL17_gno

on March 28, 2012
So I got Angry Birds for my Kindle Fire to find out what all the hullabullo was about. I found the game relaxing, challenging and a good way to take my mind off other things. I figured it out quickly and even got my 93 year old dad to try it. The graphics are nice as is the back ground music/sounds. The adds are in the upper right hand corner and not intrusive. I found them interesting and relevant. I would recommend the game for the Kindle Fire and know you'll enjoy it and all the different levels provided.
on March 18, 2013
This game has kept me entertained for WEEKS. I must admit, I was reluctant to jump on the 'Angry Birds' wagon, but I am ever so glad I did! This is a clever, if simple game (sometimes those are the best) and while they offer upgrades and unlocks if you purchase them, the game itself is free and those are just specialty add-ons. Fun if you can afford them, but not necessary for the overall game play. This is definitely a game I recommend - and if you are hardcore about your Angry Bird love and have the cash, I would definitely say purchasing the extras to expand upon your experience is well worth the money and effort. There are a few annoyances with advertisements, but they are easily closed out of as you continue your game-play. They are hardly worth considering, really. Good game. Fantastic for hand-eye coordination and 'thinking outside of the box' on certain levels.
on May 5, 2012
I have to literally drag my Kindle out of my son's hands after I let him play this game. I didn't understand the pull until recently - aiming a bird and launching it to take down some pigs. Over and over again. Weird. But then I played, and I'm hooked too! There are so many levels and settings, each with its own particular challenges. The backgrounds are very nicely done, and the music is cute. Now we get to fight with each other over who gets to play!
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon October 16, 2015
It is a decent game, though it gets old fairly quick. If you are a completionist, searching for the best score, this will be an appropriate time sink. If you just like to play things through once to the end, you might get bored.
on March 17, 2012
I downloaded this game after hearing the hype about it and how addictive this casual game is, and while I will not deny the game is fairly fun for brief gaming sessions, I do not think it is so fun that it deserves all the attention that it has received. Part of my issue with the game is with the fact that I have a lower end phone(Samsung Galaxy Prevail), and that it is slow on this phone, and the game doesn't scale well on the fairly small screen. It also seems that the app sometimes seems buggy with it's response when dragging the bird around to aim, letting it go too early without limited lifting my finger, and not activating the birds powers at the first touch after shooting them some of the time.
On the other end, the premise for the game is neat and the gameplay is fun for 5 or 10 minutes at time. Considering both the issues and the pros of this game, I rate it 3 stars.
on July 3, 2017
originally the ad supported version did these inline ads that weren't too big and were often interesting. recently started doing fullscreen ads, I am uninstalling it. too many devices to buy it on all of them and I'm not doing fullscreen ads. :)
on July 28, 2016
Not sure why this isn't compatible with Kindle Fire devices anymore. You would think with them making a children's movie they would make the apps usable on the devices kids are most likely to use. Bad show Angry Birds, bad show. I used to really like this app.
This is a GREAT free app that can provide hours of entertainment. The amazing thing is that they keep providing updates that adds more and more levels to the original game.

If you do not want to be bothered by the ads, just turn off your wireless connection PRIOR to starting the game.
on August 11, 2017
it just repeats itself. I am not a fan
on December 20, 2012
I liked this on my iPad. Ordered it for my wife's Kindle Fire, mostly as a joke, but we'll see if she gets adicted.