Save Big On Open-Box & Pre-owned: Buy "Rowenta DW5080 Focus 1700-Watt Micro Steam Iron St...” from Amazon Warehouse Deals and save 23% off the $100.00 list price. Product is eligible for Amazon's 30-day returns policy and Prime or FREE Shipping. See all Open-Box & Pre-owned offers from Amazon Warehouse Deals.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ $6.77 shipping
Rowenta DW5080 Focus 1700-Watt Micro Steam Iron Stainless Steel Soleplate with Auto-Off, 400-Hole, Brown
|Price:||$89.99 & FREE Shipping. Details|
|You Save:||$10.01 (10%)|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 1700-watt steam iron with smooth-gliding stainless-steel soleplate and precision tip for hard-to-reach areas
- Patented Microsteam 400-hole design provides thorough steam distribution
- Clearly marked thermostat knob; auto steam; burst of steam for stubborn wrinkles; vertical steam for hanging items
- 10-ounce water tank with level indicator; works with tap water (no need for distilled)
- 3-way automatic safety shut-off; anti-calcium system; self-clean system for optimal performance
- Made in Germany
There is a newer model of this item:
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Special Offers and Product Promotions
From the Manufacturer
Large Thermostat Knob
What Makes Rowenta Irons Better?
- Steam- The more steam the easier it is to iron Rowenta soleplates offer unique steam distribution across the entire soleplate for better steam penetration and more efficient ironing.
- Heat – Accurate and consistent temperatures Rowenta soleplates have a thick central core of aluminum that ensures the quick and even spread across the entire soleplate no hot spots
- Glide – Less friction means less effort Rowenta soleplates are made from the highest quality stainless steel Allows for a maximum glide across all fabrics
- Water – tap water for convenience Rowenta irons are designed to use regular untreated tap water that easily transforms into abundant steam without spitting or leaking
DW5080 FOCUS Steam iron
For perfect results down to the highest level of detail
An outstanding value, Rowenta’s "Made in Germany" iron offers impressive steam capabilities along with enhanced features, including a sharper precision tip and easy-read ergonomic controls. In addition to a modernized overall design, the new Rowenta DW5080 FOCUS iron has been enhanced in the key areas requiring maximum control and ultimate precision: Heat -New ergonomic thermostat knob with a precise reading of the settings. Water -Crystal tank with graduation lines for a precise water level indication. Tip -Enhanced stainless steel precision tip, with a sharper point, for better access to hard-to-reach areas.
- Patented Microsteam stainless-steel soleplate has 400 microholes for perfect steam distribution.
- Highly polished soleplate surface for an excellent glide.
- Auto-Steam feature continually adjusts steam output to the temperature of the soleplate
- Sharp precision tip reaches difficult areas like collars, seams and around buttons
- Ergonomic thermostat knob provides a precise reading of settings
- Built-in Anti-Calc system removes impurities, ensuring long-lasting, clean steam.
- Works with tap water; no need for distilled water.
- Vertical steam is ideal for drapes and hanging garments.
- Auto shutoff stops power after 8 minutes if left vertical, after 30 seconds if left horizontal or tipped over.
- Self-cleaning system.
- 10oz water tank
- 1700 watts
Microsteam 400 Stainless Steel Soleplate
Standing apart from the rest, the highly polished Microsteam 400 stainless steel soleplate not only glides perfectly across all fabrics, it also offers superior steam distribution thanks to its 400 steam holes. Its high-precision tip works well for getting into pleats, between buttons, and along seams.
Burst of Steam
Produces a powerful shot (100 gram/min) for effective wrinkle removal from difficult fabrics.The FOCUS iron also includes Variable and Vertical Steam.
The calc-away valve automatically collects scale in the boiler preventing calcium build-up and impurities. It maintains performances and increases the lifetime of the iron.
Self Cleaning System
Flushes out loose mineral deposits ensuring optimal performance.
Anti-Drip Prevents Water Drops
Prevents spitting and leaking when the iron is on a low temperature for delicate fabrics.
3-way smart automatic shut-off
Switching the iron off in: 8 minutes if left horizontally, 30 second if left horizontally, 30 second if it tipped over.
|Focus Steam Iron DW5080||Pro Master Steam Iron DW8080||Focus Steam Iron DW5197||Steamium Steam Iron DW9081||Everlast Steam Iron DW7180||Steamforce Steam Iron DW9280|
|Microsteam holes||400 holes||400 holes||400 holes||400 holes||400 holes||400 holes|
|Watts||1700 W||1700 W||1725 W||1800 W||1750 W||1800 W|
|Stainless steel soleplate||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|One touch control||✓||✓|
|Steamforce technology||30% more steam||30% more steam|
|Water Tank Capacity||10 oz||12.7 oz||10 oz||10.8 oz||10 oz||10.8 oz|
|Burst of steam||100 g/min||150 g/min||180 g/min||200 g/min||180 g/min||220 g/min|
Compare to Similar Items
This item: Rowenta DW5080 Focus 1700-Watt Micro Steam Iron Stainless Steel Soleplate with Auto-Off, 400-Hole, Brown
Sunbeam Steam Master Iron with Anti-Drip Non-Stick Stainless Steel Soleplate and 8' Retractable Cord, 1400 Watt B01AX6RCD8
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Dimensions||6 inches x 11 inches x 5 inches||7.08 inches x 12.6 inches x 5.7 inches||5.5 inches x 12 inches x 4.9 inches||6 inches x 11 inches x 4.75 inches|
|Item Package Weight||4.05 pounds||4.05 pounds||3.85 pounds||3.15 pounds|
Please help us improve this feature. Tell us what you think of this feature.
Top Customer Reviews
I hope it lasts a long time. I am tired of buying poor quality products that end up in landfills.
The reason I chose this iron is because of the look and size. I'm a 6'5" male with pretty big hands so I like the fact that the handle has a nice sturdy feel to it and the steam and squirt buttons are big. The weight of the iron is good; makes you feel like you have something sturdy in your hands, something that will last you a while if taken care of.
Performance is astounding. The iron glides across your clothes and the bursts of steam are even on every pass. As soon as I got home I followed the first use instructions and went to work on a basket of dress shirts and slacks I had just washed. What I noticed immediately is that my ironing time was cut in half. With my old iron it would take more then a few minutes to get warmed up and when finally warm I would have to make several passes to get that nice ironed shirt look I enjoy. With the Rowenta, it takes about a minute or two to warm up then the magic that can only be found using a Rowenta happens.Read more ›
Since I'm not making things to sell or use it on the daily basis, after hours of comparison, I decided to buy the DW5080, it was right on my price range and did everything I needed it to do. Once the package arrived I couldn't wait to tear it open and begin using my new iron. It's not lightweight, it is definitely sturdy, so just be aware of that. Read the instruction that came in the box carefully and follow the instruction for first time use. If you are like me, I want to make sure my tools last as long as they can.
Okay onto the iron itself.
- The cord is a little bit longer than my older iron (maybe about 2-3 inches longer).Read more ›
My previous iron was a Rowenta DE-871 "Professional." The old DE-871, (no longer available) lasted over ten years, put out lots of steam, and never leaked or spit water out of the steam vents. I purchased my first Focus model DW-5080 slightly over a year ago and it worked very well for about one year until it quit altogether. (would not power up when plugged in) After several calls, including to Rowenta North America, I determined that it was the plug itself that was likely broken or defective. I contacted the Rowenta service center in Seattle, WA. to learn that a new plug costs $39.95 plus $20.00 to install the part. (plus shipping of about $20.00 for a total of($79.95) I informed the individual at the Rowenta service center that I am fairly handy with electronics and asked if, in his opinion, he thought I could install the part myself,....He replied with one word, no.
So I went back to Bed, Bath & Beyond and told the story to the Manager who could not have been more understanding. He gave me a brand new Rowenta Focus model DW-5080. To my surprise Rowenta has changed the design of this iron enough so that it should no longer carry the designation "Focus," or the model designation DW-5080.
The new Focus DW-5080 spit out large quantities of water from the steam vents every time I used it.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Arrived via ONTRAC in a badly damaged, original box. The iron did not appear damaged, so I followed instructions before ironing to make sure it worked. Read morePublished 3 hours ago by QOGI
Dont want to change my stars as it is an incredible iron, but wish I'd have waited a couple of days because it appeared on the Prime Day at 1/2 price - how sad was I.Published 5 hours ago by Victoria
What a great purchase! After realizing I had a collection of 3 non-working or just barely working irons, I decided to invest a bit more money and buy this Rowenta. Read morePublished 8 hours ago by Amal
Ok, it started with the Ninja Coffee Bar. Then the Ninja Blender. And now we have the Lightweight Ninja Iron. Read morePublished 15 hours ago by Christina Flynn
I use it weekly for my laundry small and simple nothing bad to say so far.Published 1 day ago by Amairani & Justin
A really great iron! Love the temp it gets to very quickly and love the pointed front for those areas that need them.Published 1 day ago by Wendy Mead