Buy Used and Save: Buy a Used "Rowenta 1700-Watt Micro Steam Iron Stainless Steel..." and save 59% off the $115.00 list price. Buy with confidence as the condition of this item and its timely delivery are guaranteed under the "Amazon A-to-z Guarantee". See all Used offers.
Rowenta 1700-Watt Micro Steam Iron Stainless Steel Soleplate with Auto-Off, 400-Hole, Brown, DW5080
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- 1700-watt steam iron with smooth-gliding stainless-steel soleplate and precision tip for hard-to-reach areas
- Patented Microsteam 400-hole design provides thorough steam distribution. Continuous steam output: 35 g/min
- Clearly marked thermostat knob; auto steam; burst of steam for stubborn wrinkles; vertical steam for hanging items
- 10-ounce water tank with level indicator; works with tap water (no need for distilled)
- 3-way automatic safety shut-off; anti-calcium system; self-clean system for optimal performance
- Made in Germany
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers also shopped for
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
From the manufacturer
DW5080 FOCUS Iron
FOCUS Steam Iron.
Large Thermostat Knob
What Makes Rowenta Irons Better?
- Steam- The more steam the easier it is to iron Rowenta soleplates offer unique steam distribution across the entire soleplate for better steam penetration and more efficient ironing.
- Heat – Accurate and consistent temperatures Rowenta soleplates have a thick central core of aluminum that ensures the quick and even spread across the entire soleplate no hot spots
- Glide – Less friction means less effort Rowenta soleplates are made from the highest quality stainless steel Allows for a maximum glide across all fabrics
- Water – tap water for convenience Rowenta irons are designed to use regular untreated tap water that easily transforms into abundant steam without spitting or leaking
DW5080 FOCUS Steam iron
For perfect results down to the highest level of detail
An outstanding value, Rowenta’s 'Made in Germany' iron offers impressive steam capabilities along with enhanced features, including a sharper precision tip and ergonomic controls. In addition to a modernized overall design, the new Rowenta DW5080 FOCUS iron has been enhanced in the key areas requiring maximum control and ultimate precision: Heat -New ergonomic thermostat knob with a precise reading of the settings. Water -Crystal tank with graduation lines for a precise water level indication.
- Microsteam stainless-steel soleplate has 400 microholes for perfect steam distribution.
- Auto-Steam feature continually adjusts steam output to the temperature of the soleplate
- Sharp precision tip reaches difficult areas like collars, seams and around buttons
- Ergonomic thermostat knob provides a precise reading of settings
- Built-in Anti-Calc system removes impurities, ensuring long-lasting, clean steam.
- Auto shutoff stops power after 8 minutes if left vertical, after 30 seconds if left horizontal or tipped over.
- 10oz water tank
- 1700 watts
Microsteam 400 Stainless Steel Soleplate
Standing apart from the rest, the highly polished Microsteam 400 stainless steel soleplate not only glides perfectly across all fabrics, it also offers superior steam distribution thanks to its 400 steam holes. Its high-precision tip works well for getting into pleats, between buttons, and along seams.
Burst of Steam
Produces a powerful shot (100 gram/min) for effective wrinkle removal from difficult fabrics.The FOCUS iron also includes Variable and Vertical Steam.
The calc-away valve automatically collects scale in the boiler preventing calcium build-up and impurities. It maintains performances and increases the lifetime of the iron.
Self Cleaning System
Flushes out loose mineral deposits ensuring optimal performance.
Anti-Drip Prevents Water Drops
Prevents spitting and leaking when the iron is on a low temperature for delicate fabrics.
3-way smart automatic shut-off
Switching the iron off in: 8 minutes if left horizontally, 30 second if left horizontally, 30 second if it tipped over.
|FOCUS Steam Iron DW5080||Pro Master Steam Iron DW8080||Steamcare Iron DW3180||Ecosteam Iron DW6080||Focus Xcel Steam Iron DW5260||Steamforce Steam Iron DW9280|
|Microsteam holes||400 holes||400 holes||350 holes||400 holes||400 holes||400 holes|
|Watts||1700 W||1700 W||1600 W||1700 W||1715 W||1800 W|
|Stainless steel soleplate||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|One touch control||-||-||-||-||-||✓|
|Burst of steam||100 g/min||150 g/min||100 g/min||180 g/min||160 g/min||220 g/min|
Made in Germany and loaded with features, this Rowenta Focus steam iron makes easy work of removing wrinkles from fabric. The iron’s smooth-gliding stainless-steel soleplate features 400 steam holes to ensure thorough steam distribution and time-saving efficiency, while its stainless-steel precision tip maneuvers effortlessly over collars, along seams, and between buttons. The iron works with tap water (no need for distilled) and powers on with a simple turn of the thermostat knob, which comes with clearly marked low to high heat settings and options for nylon, silk, wool, cotton, and linen. The iron auto-adjusts the steam output to match the soleplate temperature (turn auto-steam off for dry ironing). It also offers “burst of steam” to remove tough wrinkles and vertical steam for drapes and hanging garments. For safety and peace of mind, the iron shuts off automatically after 8 minutes if left unused in the upright position and after 30 seconds if left in the horizontal position or tipped over. An anti-calcium system prevents impurities for clean steam, and a self-clean system flushes out loose mineral deposits for optimal performance. From work shirts to table linen, the Rowenta Focus steam iron gets the job done.