Consider these available items
Rowenta DW5197 Partner of Fashion Focus Steam 1725-Watt Micro Steam Iron with Stainless Steel Soleplate, 400-Hole, Purple
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- 1725-watt steam iron stays on until unplugged (no auto shut-off); ideal for fashion designers and DIY crafters
- Smooth-gliding stainless-steel soleplate with precision tip for hard-to-reach areas; 400 holes for thorough steam distribution
- Ergonomic, easy-to-read thermostat knob; auto-steam; burst of steam for stubborn wrinkles; vertical steam for hanging items
- Crystal tank with graduated lines for viewing water level at a glance; works with regular tap water
- Self-cleaning, anti-calcium system; anti-drip for ironing at low temperatures without the risk of spitting or leaking
- Made in Germany
There is a newer model of this item:
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Exclusive items from our brands
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Fashion designers and DIY crafters alike will appreciate the fabric-pressing, wrinkle-removing power of this Rowenta DW5197 Focus steam iron. Named the Official Partner of Fashion, the German-made iron offers a sleek, stylish profile and impressive steam capabilities that will not only inspire but will also keep up with the creative vision—from first formulation to final runway walk. Unlike other steam irons, the Focus does not come with an automatic shut-off feature, which means it will continue to perform even during longer stationary tasks like applying appliqués, embossing, or heat sealing a hem—no need to worry about it shutting off part way through. The 1725-watt iron features a smooth-gliding stainless-steel soleplate with 400 steam holes to ensure thorough steam distribution and time-saving efficiency, while its pointed stainless-steel precision tip makes easy work of getting into pleats, along seams, and between buttons. The iron works with regular tap water and powers on with a simple turn of the ergonomic thermostat knob, which comes with clearly marked low to high heat settings with options for silk, wool, cotton, and linen. The iron auto-adjusts the steam output to match the soleplate temperature. Even more, the iron’s burst-of-steam function (180g/min) helps remove extra-tough wrinkles, while its vertical-steam capability accommodates hanging garments. The self-cleaning iron’s anti-calc system prevents calcium build up and impurities for clean steam and long-lasting performance, and its anti-drip feature allows for low-temperature ironing of delicate fabrics without the risk of spitting or leaking. A true creative companion, the Rowenta Focus steam iron offers powerful performance, time-saving efficiency, and ultra-reliable results.