Buy Used and Save: Buy a Used "Rowenta DW7180 Everlast 1750-Watt Anti-Calc Steam ..." and save 69% off the $220.99 list price. Buy with confidence as the condition of this item and its timely delivery are guaranteed under the "Amazon A-to-z Guarantee". See all Used offers.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $8.99 shipping
+ Free Shipping
Rowenta DW7180 Everlast 1750-Watt Anti-Calc Steam Iron Stainless Steel Soleplate with Auto-Off, 400-Hole, Blue
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Patented lime scale collector, capturing up to 1 teaspoon of scale
- Collector is Removable and extremely easy to empty
- Powerful steam Shot gets rid of all the wrinkles - even the most stubborn ones
- Patented Microsteam400 Soleplate, with 400 fully activated micro steam holes, ensures even and optimal distribution of the steam into the fabric
- 3 steam options, auto/off for Safety, 1750W of steam power, 12oz water tank, 8ft cord
- Made in Germany
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
From the manufacturer
Dw7180 Everlast Anticalc
Solution For Hard Water.
What Makes Rowenta Irons Better?
- Steam- The more steam the easier it is to iron Rowenta soleplates offer unique steam distribution across the entire soleplate for better steam penetration and more efficient ironing.
- Heat – Accurate and consistent temperatures Rowenta soleplates have a thick central core of aluminum that ensures the quick and even spread across the entire soleplate no hot spots
- Glide – Less friction means less effort Rowenta soleplates are made from the highest quality stainless steel Allows for a maximum glide across all fabrics
- Water – tap water for convenience Rowenta irons are designed to use regular untreated tap water that easily transforms into abundant steam without spitting or leaking
Everlast Anticalc Steam Iron
Need an iron that lasts ?
Hard water is found in 85% of the U.S.While the minerals won’t harm your health, they can leave insoluble mineral deposits all over appliances and fixtures. To fight the scale building up in your iron Rowenta introduces a patented technology: The Rowenta Everlast Anti-calc iron - for unrivalled protection from limescale! The Ever last Iron captures the lime scale particles in its patented calc collector combined with the effectiveness of a high performance steam iron, ensures perfect results, time after time.
- Patented lime scale collector, capturing up to 1 teaspoon of scale.
- Collector is removable and extremely easy to empty
- Powerful steam shot gets rid of all the wrinkles - even the most stubborn ones
- Patented Microsteam400 soleplate, with 400 fully activated micro steam holes, ensures even and optimal distribution of the steam into the fabric
- Precision tip for those difficult-to-reach areas such as collars, pockets, and skirt pleats
- 3 steam options, variable, vertical and steam burst that can be adaptable to all ironing needs
- Auto/ off for safety
- 1750W of steam power for optimal ironing results
- 12 oz water tank that gives you 30 minutes of uninterrupted steaming
- 8 ft cord
Powerful And Durable
Patented Scale Collector
The iron is equipped with a removable scale collector at the back that allows to easily maintain a high level of steam performance overtime.
Scale is automatically collected in the collector (1 teaspoon every 3 months on average, depending on water hardness) that is easy to empty.
The Anti-Calc captures large pieces of calc and is complementary to Self Clean feature that flushes small calcium particles through the soleplate’s tiny holes. This system contributes to maintain a high level of steam performance overtime.
1750 Watts Of Power
Produces a powerful shot for effective wrinkle removal from difficult fabrics.
Patented Stainless Steel Soleplate
This unique soleplate does not only delivers perfect steam distribution thanks to its 400 microsteam holes but offers also superior glide across all fabrics. Its high-precision tip works well for getting into pleats, between buttons, and along seams.
Safe and Smart
Prevents spitting and leaking when the iron is on a low temperature for delicate fabrics.
Auto-Steam feature continually adjusts steam output to the temperature of the soleplate.
3-Way Smart Auto Off
Switches iron off in 8-minutes if left vertically, 30-seconds if left horizontally, 30-seconds if tipped over.
Ergonomic thermostat knob provides a precise reading of settings.
|Focus Iron DW5080||Pro Master Steam Iron DW8080||Focus Steam Iron DW5197||Steamium Steam Iron DW9081||Everlast Anticalc DW7180||Steamforce Steam Iron DW9280|
|Microsteam holes||400 holes||400 holes||400 holes||400 holes||400 holes||400 holes|
|Watts||1700 W||1700 W||1725 W||1800 W||1750 W||1800 W|
|Stainless steel soleplate||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Anti calc collector||✓|
|Steamforce technology||30% More Steam||30% More Steam|
|Water Tank Capacity||10 oz||12.7 oz||10 oz||10.8 oz||10 oz||10.8 oz|
|Burst of steam||100 g/min||150 g/min||180 g/min||200 g/min||180g/min||220 g/min|
Rowenta DW7180 ever last anti-calc iron - for unrivaled protection from limescale! the ever last iron captures the Lime scale particles in its patented calc collector combined with the effectiveness of a high performance steam iron, ensures perfect results, time after time.
Compare to similar items
This item Rowenta DW7180 Everlast 1750-Watt Anti-Calc Steam Iron Stainless Steel Soleplate with Auto-Off, 400-Hole, Blue
Rowenta DW5080 Focus 1700-Watt Micro Steam Iron Stainless Steel Soleplate with Auto-Off, 400-Hole, Brown
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||$7.12||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Home & Cook USA||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Home & Cook USA||Amazon.com|
|Item Dimensions||7.09 x 12.59 x 5.71 in||5 x 11 x 6 in||5.7 x 12.6 x 7.08 in||6 x 11.4 x 5 in||7 x 12.6 x 5.7 in|
|Additional Features||—||Auto Shut Off||Auto Shut Off||Auto Shut Off||auto-shut-off|
Top customer reviews
My only complaint: it eats water extremely fast......but I don't iron as much as I used to, so I really don't have to fill it all that much.
I just put up new lace curtains and re-did my bedrooms. So, I pressed duvet queen and cal king covers, those were a PAIN, it seems like I was filling it like crazy!! I could have switched to the dry setting, but it steams really quickly; so, I just kept on filling!!
This is a GREAT iron!!! Love it!!!
- Supposed to automatically shut off and on instead of a real power button but started turning off only a few minutes of constant use. And sometimes wouldn't turn back on whatever I did so had to unplug and let sit.
- with it on cotton steam setting I had to constantly flip the green boost lever down in order for steam to come out. This constant motion inflamed my carpal tunnel even more than the heavy weight of this iron.
+ I thought it was well constructed though dial is hard to read.
+ Love the steam coming out of the very narrow tip.
+ Very easy to fill with just a regular bottle and even better with their cup provided.
+ Plate stayed smooth and glided very well.
+ Handle was ergonomically large for those of us that have hard time holding smaller handles.
Thanks Rowenta for such a wonderful product.