Buy Used and Save: Buy a Used "Rowenta IS6200 Compact Valet Full Size Garment and..." and save 56% off the $129.99 list price. Buy with confidence as the condition of this item and its timely delivery are guaranteed under the "Amazon A-to-z Guarantee". See all Used offers.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Rowenta IS6200 Compact Valet Full Size Garment and Fabric Steamer with Foot Operated On-Off Switch, 1500-Watt, Blue
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 1500-watt full-size garment steamer with adjustable-height telescopic pole that pushes down for compact storage
- 1 hour of continuous steam on a full tank; extra-large 81-ounce transparent water tank removes for easy filling
- Stay-cool handle, flexible fabric hose, and large steam head with wide diffusion for fast results
- Built-in hanger with garment clips and hanger hook keep garments in position while steaming
- Foot-operated on/off switch; tilt-and-roll maneuverability; crease attachment, fabric brush, and lint pad included
There is a newer model of this item:
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
Rowenta IS6200 Compact Valet
With a code-breaking design to streamline performance the new IS6200 steamer is ideal for steaming garments and furnishings around the home. The suitcase inspired 'tilt and roll' features enables easy transport. Foot operated pedals for power are convenient and comfortable. Telescopic pole adjusts height for comfort and pushes down for compact storage.
Comfort & Performance
Tilt and Roll System
The suitcase inspired 'tilt and roll' features enable easy transportation thanks to its back wheels and rolled using the handle.
Large Transparent Water Tank Removable Large Transparent Water Tank
Provides clear view of water level and is removable for filling. The tank hold 81oz. of water for up to 1 hour of prolonged, continuous steaming.
Foot Operated On/Off
Foot pedal with indicator light is designed for comfort and ease of use.
Telescopic Pole with built-In Hanger
Height is adjustable for comfort and easy storage. The built-in hanger makes steaming garments easy.
Superior Steam Output and large steam head
High steam output and wide diffusion from large steam head for quick and efficient wrinkle removal.
Set of 3 of Accessories
Included is a large set of accessories including a crease attachment for perfect pants, a fabric brush for more efficient steaming and a separate lint pad for a perfect finish.
What Make Rowenta Steamers Better?
Steam: Rowenta offers unique steam distribution across the entire soleplate for better steam penetration and more efficient ironing.
Heat: Rowenta soleplates have a thick central core of aluminum that ensures quick and even heat distribution across the entire soleplate, no hot spots!
Water: Rowenta irons and steamers are designed to use regular untreated tap water without spitting or leaking.
Wrinkles quickly vanish from fabric with this Rowenta IS6200U2 Compact Valet full-size garment steamer—perfect for steaming hanging garments, upholstery, curtains, slipcovers, and more. In addition to removing wrinkles, it also works well for killing germs, reducing dust mites, and eliminating smoke and other odors from fabrics and various home furnishings. The 1500-watt garment steamer provides a stay-cool handle, a flexible fabric hose, and a large steam head that emits high-volume powerful steam with a wide diffusion for fast, efficient results. A built-in hanger with garment clips and a hanger hook help keep garments securely in place. The garment steamer’s extra-large transparent water tank allows for checking on water levels at a glance, and the tank holds up to 81 ounces of regular tap water and can be removed for easy filling at the sink. On a full tank, the garment steamer produces up to an hour of continuous steam. Complete projects from start to finish without having to stop and refill. Thoughtfully designed, the garment steamer features a telescopic pole, which offers an adjustable height for steaming at a comfortable level and pushes down for compact, easy storage. Other highlights include a foot-operated on/off switch, large back wheels, and a suitcase-style tilt-and-roll configuration for simple transport. Accessories include a crease attachment for tailored trousers, a fabric brush for enhanced efficiency, and a lint pad for a perfectly tidy appearance. The Rowenta IS6200U2 Compact Valet full-size garment steamer makes a great choice for ultimate convenience and professional-quality results.
Compare to similar items
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||
Exclusively for Prime members
|FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||American Premium Store||Amazon.com||Amazon.com|
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
That being said, this is by far the best steamer I have used to date. There is definitely room for improvement when it comes to the Valet and Roll & Press but even with the few minor imperfections these added features are must haves.
Here are the issues:
1. Steamer head storage is in the way when you need to add a shirt you have to remove and hold the steamer head to slip over a shirt.
2. Clips for hanging cloths could be more secure.
Roll & Press
1. Roll is short and needs to be able to extend another foot or so. As it stands, when hanging long garments like dresses and pants/slacks they run past the press.
1. Extension pole does not have a solid attachment to the unit itself so the pole has a side-to-side wobble.
2. Overall height of poll extension could be up to 2 ft greater. This would accommodate for taller people using the unit and as well longer garments like slacks/pants but again (as mentioned above) the Roll & Press needs to be able to roll out at least another foot from it's current setup.
Again, even though there are some design flaws the added features benefits still out weight the cons.
I would definitely recommend this unit to anyone looking to purchase a garment steamer. This is definitely the best out there.
Please click "Yes" below if this review was helpful.
After all it rolls up. As I said the Steaming part is great.