Shop Auto Winter Products Salon Beauty Best Books of the Year Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. STEM Starting at $39.99 Try it first with samples Handmade Gift Shop Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Prime member deal on Amazon Video: 50% off select Pixar movie rentals Prime member deal on Amazon Video: 50% off select Pixar movie rentals Prime member deal on Amazon Video: 50% off select Pixar movie rentals  Three new members of the Echo family Save $50 on All-New Fire HD 10. Limited-time offer. $30 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 520 reviews(5 star, Verified Purchases). See all 1,024 reviews
on November 6, 2017
Excellent Product. Tried a few hand-held "cheapy" steamers. They leaked all over the place and burned my hand. The Rowenta is a wonderful product. I can hang my clothes on a hanger from the hook attached or use the hanger on the steamer. I love the rotation feature.
on November 7, 2017
So far so good. Steam is powerful, unlike some other $70 steamers which is a waste of your time. This steamer is not cheap but it's worth it. P.S. use distilled water! Hopefully mine lasts for a good amount!
on March 17, 2017
This product works beautifully. It does everything it says it does. I wish there was an attachment that could be used for sleeves, both long and very short (like a cap sleeve). That's the only tricky thing I can think of. But I am VERY pleased with this purchase.
2 helpful votes
on October 24, 2017
I love it and you need to make sure you fill it with filtered water. The cleaner & softer the water the better. Hard water will cause it to power off, in my experience.
on November 6, 2017
The Rowenta Master Valet is great and I loved it. The roll and press garment holder was a plus. Only thing I would say is the height of the steamer needed to be longer because I would have to bend down to steam press the bottom of the garment. Overall, great purchase and highly recommend.
on October 26, 2017
I hate to iron so this does the trick - look a bit of time to master getting creases in my pants but used to it now. Should have traded in my iron a long time ago,
on September 9, 2016
Have been using this in place of ironing and I have completely stopped using my iron. Very convenient with the garment holder. Also, when going on vacation I having to iron at the hotel rooms. I lay a extra quilt on my bed and lay all the vacation cloths out on top of it steam away, then flip at do the same on the other side. Once cool, I pack the cloths and just very minor touch ups when they come out of the suit case. Usually nothing that a little dap of water misting from a spray bottle cant handle! Would highly recommend.
on September 12, 2017
Works great! Good quality. Easy to assemble and easy to use. The added pull down screen to steam garments against helps get out wrinkles and press in creases. The clips are an asset as well. Better than your conventional clothes steamer. Costs a little more but is worth it.
on April 22, 2017
This is the best thing i bought for the family, everyone uses it daily.
Even bought one as a gift for my DIL/Son, the both love it too.
on May 25, 2016
We are ecstatic about the Rowenta steamer. We frequently use a steamer instead of an iron and have used steamers from other manufacturers. They did not last. We have been using our Rowenta now for a few weeks and love it. Every feature and design is high quality and it works really well. If we ever wear this one out we won't even hesitate getting another.
2 helpful votes