Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Month Introducing Prime Wardrobe nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Country Heat GNO for Samsung S9 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Mother's Day gifts Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon westworldS2 westworldS2 westworldS2  Echo Dot Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop now Start your Baby Registry

Showing 1-10 of 559 reviews(5 star, Verified Purchases). See all 1,094 reviews
on September 12, 2017
I think I've had it for about a month now. I had another similar one for about 3 years before it died on me. I used the hell out of it too. Decent steam on it and my favorite feature?, Hanger swivels around making it more convenient when doing the back of my garment without the hose pinching off the steam. I always have to look good in my line of work and steaming my clothes has been a lot easier than ironing once I got used to it. My trick is to pull the garment strait with one hand while I use the wand with the other. Move the wand in the direction your holding with the other hand from top to bottom or left to right for example. https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01NAHP42K/ref=cm_cr_ryp_prd_ttl_sol_6
on April 18, 2017
I use my steamer almost every day. Far more convenient and easy to use than an iron. Heats up fast, and works great. Love the pull down screen to help steam items flat. I had another Rowenta steamer that this replaced after several years of daily use. Make sure you clean it regularly, especially if you have hard water, in order to avoid scale build up, and ensure long life.
on July 17, 2015
I can't believe I've allowed myself to so long without buying this. It's a life saver! I've had clothes just sitting in my closet because the only way to get the wrinkles out is to take them to the dry cleaner. At $7 a shirt (Philly prices), it adds up! This thing paid for itself the first day I used it. It's so easy to use, fast and works wonderfully. It took about 15 minutes to do 9 shirts, a dress and a pair of pants! This is a must have!! My husband puts his suit shirts in the dryer for 30 minutes at a time to get the wrinkles out. This takes less time and probably uses less energy then his approach.
on December 1, 2016
I have had this steamer for 1yr now. This has been one of the most used items in our home. My husband was really happy when I bought this, because our iron would mess up his clothes. lol I was one of the most wrinkled, well dressed people you would ever meet 😄! Ironing was just a long, pointless task for me...so if my husband didn't do it for me, no one would! But now this steamer has been a lift/time saver for especially my closet . The only complaint I have is the fact that I ordered purple and they sent me gray ☹️. Other than that it heats up in about 30-60 sec. The steam will burn you, so make sure your hands are out of the way. Lastly the wrinkles just melt away in seconds, even in jeans.
on July 27, 2017
I had bought several other vapor irons befoe this and nothing seemed to fulfill my needs. I am a working mother and I needed a fast, great vapor iron. I LOVE this!!!! It irons incredibly fast, great continuous vapor!!!!! I can iron within 5 minutes which is exactly what I was looking for. I don't have to be refilling the water tank very often....example I have ironed about 20 pieces and it still has water. Handle can get a bit hot, though. Must always be careful, as with all vapor irons. I also have a small Conair traveling iron that I love but was too heavy for everyday ironing.
on December 28, 2015
Prosumer workhorse. Heats up fast and performs much better than other steamers. What sold me on this model was I was at the Gucci store and when I was trying on clothes I noticed that THIS was their steamer model they use in the store. If it's good enough for Gucci, then it's good enough for me.
on August 5, 2016
We first ordered a PureSteam XL PureSteam XL - High-Powered Standing Fabric Steamer with Garment Hanger and Fabric Brush because the price was lower than the Rowenta. Big mistake. The PureSteam XL not only was very cumbersome to use, the water back flowed and soaked our carpet. So we got this one instead. What an amazing difference! The IS6200 starts up very quick and produces massive amounts of steam! The construction of the unit is also much more sturdier than the PureSteam XL. Now I actually look forward to doing laundry so I can steam all my dress shirts.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on July 31, 2015
I have always hated ironing! This is a joy to use. It is my favorite household appliance. It makes all of my clothes look like they did when they were brand new, especially on casual items like T-shirts that I would never put the time into ironing. It is fast and easy to use. The press and roll feature provides support so you can actually "press" the wrinkles and put a crease into your pants. I bought it when my son got married. The bridesmaids ordered chiffon dresses that arrived in an extreme wrinkled state. I used the Rowenta on them and the wrinkles in the fragile chiffon fabric vanished like magic. I LOVE this product!
on September 20, 2016
Love this steamer. It works extremely well on most of our clothes. I still iron our jeans and t-shirts (yeah I'm crazy that way). It even works very well on button down shirts. It's the best thing ever for my and my daughters boutique tops and dresses and my son's active wear. Love it! Perfect!
on August 16, 2016
great product - this is our second one - the last one lasted almost 10 years. This is great to use on all the new fabrics that don't require ironing these days. easy to fill, heats up quickly. less than a minute and my work shirts (mostly polo style) look great. cant tell you haw many weddings we've loaned it out for, whether for tablecloths or bridesmaids and wedding gowns. this is a snap to use and gives whatever you're doing a polished look. we would have a hard time doing without it.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse