Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Rowenta DW8080 Professional Micro Steam Iron Stainless Steel Soleplate with Auto-Off, 1700-Watt, 400-Hole, Blue
|List Price:||$125.00 Details|
|Price:||& FREE Returns|
|You Save:||$47.93 (38%)|
Enhance your purchase
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- STAINLESS-STEEL SOLEPLATE WITH PRECEISION TIP - Provides smooth-gliding across different garment surfaces and ability to smooth hard-to-reach areas with 1700 Watts of Power.
- 400+ STEAM HOLES AND 150G/MIN BURST OF STEAM – Patented Microsteam system with over 400 steam holes provides excellent steam distribution and penetration with the powerful 150g/min burst of steam
- DESIGNED TO MAKE IRONING EASY - Comfortable grip handle, 7-foot cord with 360-degree moveability, burst-of-steam on demand, vertical steaming for hanging garments, and more!
- USE ANY WATER TO IRON – This iron can use any water straight from the sink since it has an anti-calcium system. It also has an easy fill hole, anti-drip lid, and clearly displays the water level to let you know when its time to refill the extra-large 12.7 ounce water tank
- SAFETY COMES FIRST WITH ROWENTA – To prevent any sort of accident, this iron comes with a 3-way automatic shut-off system after being left untouched for 8 minutes vertically, 30 seconds face down or on its side.
- MADE IN GERMANY – Expect only the best with German made irons and Rowenta. This iron is built to last with features such as a stainless-steel soleplate, anti-calcium system to use any water, and auto-cleaning system.
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
|DW2459 Access Steam Cordreel Steam Iron||DW3261 Smart Steam Iron||DW5080 Focus Steam Iron||DW8080 ProMaster Steam Iron||DW7180 Everlast Anticalc Steam Iron||DW9280 Steam Force Steam Iron|
|Microsteam holes||350 holes||380 holes||400 holes||400 holes||400 holes||400 holes|
|Watts of Power||1725 Watts||1725 Watts||1700 Watts||1700 Watts||1750 Watts||1800 Watts|
|Water Tank Size||8.5 oz.||8.5 oz.||10 oz.||12.68 oz.||11.8 oz.||11.8 oz.|
|Stainless Steel Soleplate||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Uses Tap Water||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Other Features||Retractable Cord||No Temperature Setting Needed||Removable Calcium Cartridge||LED Temperature Display|
For professional-quality results at home, turn to the Pro Master steam iron by Rowenta. The 1700-watt iron features a full metal shield and a scratch-resistant, stainless-steel soleplate with 400 micro holes for an even distribution of wrinkle-removing steam. Gliding effortlessly across all fabrics, the highly polished soleplate includes a rounded back end, for a smooth back and forth motion, and a precision-point tip that makes easy work of maneuvering over collars, along seams, and in between buttons. Adjust the continuous steam output (40g/min) and soleplate temperature as needed to accommodate a wide range of fabrics like silk or wool. The iron’s powerful burst of steam function (150g/min) works great for thicker fabrics and makes unruly wrinkles quickly melt away. Holding the iron upright, and with the touch of a button, the iron delivers an extra-long burst of vertical steam—perfect for removing wrinkles from hanging garments, delicate items, or drapes. Additional highlights include an anti-drip system to prevent spitting or leaking at low heat settings, a self-cleaning anti-calc system that flushes out loose mineral deposits for long-lasting optimal performance, and three-way automatic shut-off for safety—the iron turns itself off if left unused after 8 minutes in the upright position or after 30 seconds in the horizontal position or if tipped over. Successfully complete any ironing task with the professional-grade Rowenta DW8080 Pro Master steam iron. Continuous steam diffusion: Tip, side and heart.
Compare with similar items
Rowenta DW9280 Digital Display Steam Iron, Stainless Steel Soleplate, 1800-Watt, 400-Hole, Blue
Rowenta DW5080 1700-Watt Micro Steam Iron Stainless Steel Soleplate with Auto-Off, 400-Hole, Brown
BEAUTURAL 1800-Watt Steam Iron with Digital LCD Screen, Double-Layer and Ceramic Coated Soleplate, 3-Way Auto-Off, 9 Preset Temperature and Steam Settings for Variable Fabric
Rowenta Focus Xcel 400-holes HD Soleplate, Blue DW5260 1715-Watt, Auto Shut Off
Maytag M400 Steam Iron, M400-SpeedHeat
|Shipping||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details|
|Sold By||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||EverSonic||Capital Cookware||Amazon.com|
|Item Dimensions||12.6 x 5.7 x 7.08 inches||11.4 x 4.9 x 6 inches||11 x 5 x 6 inches||11.3 x 4.88 x 5.75 inches||12 x 5.7 x 7 inches||11.25 x 4.5 x 5.5 inches|
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Received my new iron two days after initiating a return. As always Amazon really pulled through with customer service. The new iron functions as it should and I am pretty happy with the performance so far. The learning curve for me is how much faster I can go with this iron. A lot of people complain about the water reservoir emptying quickly due to the amount of steam this iron puts out, but I've got my technique down to where I can iron a badly wrinkled long sleeve in under a few minutes. Steam recovery and warm up time on the iron is excellent. I really like the analog controls over electronic buttons and digital controls, it's just less that can go wrong with this iron.