Rowenta IS5100 1500 Watt Opti-Steam Garment Steamer
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- The 1st garment steamer with all controls on the handle; Variable Steam - 5 steam settings to adapt the steam output to the fabric type; Power Switch - On/Off operation on the handle for maximum convenience
- High power 1500 watts; Fast heat up time - 60 sec; Large transparent, removable water tank provides clear view of water level. Holds 88 oz. of water for up to 1 ½ hours of prolonged, continuous steam
- Revolutionary integrated garment hanger; Swivels horizontally for greater ease of use; Rotates vertically for easy storage
- Telescopic pole is adjustable and slides down for storage. Easy rolling wheels for convenient movement
- Dual clip system holds garments perfectly in place for optimized steaming
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
With unique fingertip controls and ease-of-use features, the new IS5100 steamer provides a new level of convenience and control for steaming garments and furnishings around the home. This 1st of a kind product offers exact control of steam and easy on/off directly on the handle. Dual clips top and bottom make steaming easier. Full powered for great steam output to rapidly and easily dissolve wrinkles. Telescopic pole adjusts height for comfort and pushes down for compact storage.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
BUT, after ~year without issue, the unit started beeping when she tried to turn it on and would not steam - she thought she'd "burned it out" and just needed to buy a new one. :-(
SO...I found these reviews and decided to take a peak at it before she bought a new one.
ENDS UP, our/her problem is the WATER, not the steamer!
When I removed the reservoir and emptied the system into our sink sandy, gravel particles of mineral sediment poured out.
SO, I thoroughly cleaned the reservoir receiver, tipped the unit over and flushed the whole area using our dish sprayer...then PEA sized "gravel" rolled out - amazing but nasty.
Anyway, once reassembled the steamer was GOOD AS NEW. :-)
The "bottom line" is that our water is HARD. Is yours?
PS. She also be keeping an eye on the reservoir receiver. :-)