Shop Auto Winter Products Salon Beauty Best Kids Books of the Year Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch New album by Tim and Faith STEM Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Prime member deal on Amazon Video: 50% off select Pixar movie rentals Prime member deal on Amazon Video: 50% off select Pixar movie rentals Prime member deal on Amazon Video: 50% off select Pixar movie rentals  Three new members of the Echo family Save $50 on All-New Fire HD 10. Limited-time offer. $30 off Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop now HTL17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 60 reviews(5 star, Verified Purchases). See all 138 reviews
on December 7, 2013
This is my second purchase. I wore my other one out. I steam clothing in my store hours on end and the other one lasted me a couple years. Can't complain about the mileage that I got from it. Love my 2nd one just as much and when it gives up the ghost, (If it does after countless hours of usage), I will purchase another one hands down !!.
14 helpful votes
15 helpful votes
on July 28, 2015
I do love my steamer. I have used a large steamer for many years and am using this one daily. The only problems I am having with this one is that the drawers for the attachments do not stay in place so I considering using duck tape for them to stay in place. The second problem I have is the wheels do not rolling on thick carpet. Now if this is a major problem, this is probably not the steamer for you. I do so enjoy being to control the amount of steam that I can use for various pieces of clothing. Many people think that a steamer is instead of an iron, but I find that I used it for getting wrinkles and folds out of something I want to wear from a very stuffed closet or the cleaners. This steamer with its wonderful retractable cord and controlable steam makes my life easier because I want clothes that are wrinkle free.
on May 13, 2016
When my old Rowenta steamer died after 10 years of daily use, I wanted another Rowenta. Read all the reviews. Love everything about this model but I did like the hanger on my old one better. But this one cranks out more steam faster, so give and take. Happy with my selection and loyal to Rowenta!
2 helpful votes
on July 18, 2015
I hate ironing. I like using this Rowenta steamer. The build quality seems really nice. The pedal to turn it off and on is a really nice underrated feature. The cord coils up for easy storage. I haven't used the attachments for steaming upholstery or furniture yet, but it's conveniently stored in the base of the unit and easy to attach. The built-in hook is also useful. For the first time in my life I'm actually wearing non-wrinkled shirts. Hard to find any fault in this unit.
on January 8, 2016
This Rowenta Steamer is really nice!
Easy to put together.
Does all it says it does.
Easy to move around the room where you need to do things.
There is not much it can't do. It has a lot of the items you need...
Long hose to do curtains or shears.
Holds your clothes right on the machine to do them right there without having them touch anything else.
This is a nice machine and I highly recommend it to anyone!
on July 15, 2013
Good looking steamer on wheels that has steamer control, cord release and heats quickly and very quiet!
Good value and works great!
7 helpful votes
8 helpful votes
on August 2, 2015
Even better than the previous iteration of the Rowenta steamer. We looked at multiple options but decided to stick with Rowenta because we had our last steamer for about 7 years. This one is even better. In particular, the reservoir is easier to fill and reinstall, and it has a small opening which should help with the seal problems our last one had towards the end.
on December 22, 2016
LOVE this thing!! Esp with the brush attachment! Heats up fast & use regular tap water (you must clean the tank every couple of months for deposits) Got 3 people to get it its so good. No ironing anymore & gets rid of wrinkles fast!
on September 4, 2015
I love this steamer. This is my second one b/c I didn't read the directions carefully after purchasing the first one and hard water deposits began to significantly compromise the level of steam. The first unit still works, I gave it to our son along with a new bottle of JIffy liquid cleaner for steamers.
0Comment|Report abuse
I read ALOT of reviews on various products and delighted I chose this product.

PROs: It has a built in hanger I use ALL the time. It heats up and produces steam VERY quickly. Telescoping poles that are easy to adjust. On-board storage for accessories. Easy foot buttons plus a variable steam switch and roll-up cord storage. Wheels! The water tank has a handle. Easy assembly and some parts are color coded. Aesthetically pleasing design. Locking mechanisms on hose are easy to use and my hands don't get burned because the steam can't escape. Curtain extension accessory--used it for my shower curtain and worked perfectly. Uses regular tap water {{At first it worked a few times and then wouldn't steam. I then read the directions (IMPORTANT) and it suggested that if you have hard water in your area (which I do), use some bottled drinking water in the tank. I put one 16 oz bottle of water in the tank and the rest from the faucet and haven't had an issue yet.}}

CON: ONE ... there is no on-board storage for the curtain extension accessory.

Would I recommend? DEFINITELY