Rowenta DG5030 Pro Iron Steam Iron Station with Stainless Steel Soleplate, 1750-Watt, Gray
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Features 1750 watts of power; 33-ounce water tank provides 1-1/2 hours of continual use
- Powerful vertical steam allows iron to be used in an upright position
- Variable steam control means to easily adjust output levels for different fabric types
- Highly polished stainless-steel soleplate; ergonomic trigger for immediate steam on demand
- Includes 6 foot long steam cord, 12 foot electrical cord; compact base fits most ironing boards
- Made in France
There is a newer model of this item:
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
Rowenta DG5030 Pressure Iron & Steamer
Meet Rowenta's newest technological advancement. This high-performance portable appliance improves ironing results while reducing ironing time. Ideal for someone who occasionally presses clothing and linens, it also steams hanging garments and drapes.
Achieve maximum ironing efficiency with perfect results as this iron that saves you time by producing 3X more steam than a traditional iron. It saves you money because the steaming function refreshes garments, saving you trips to the dry cleaner. The pressurized steam quickly penetrates fabric, smoothing out tough wrinkles and pressing in sharp creases.
Features & Benefits
- Provides up to 90 minutes of continuous steam.
- Stainless-steel soleplate glides over fabrics.
- Pressurized steam quickly penetrates fabric, smoothing out tough wrinkles and pressing in sharp creases.
- Vertical steam feature for hanging garments, draperies, slipcovers, and bed skirts.
- Handle trigger delivers steam on demand, without waste.
- Steam output is adjustable according to fabric weight.
- Allow iron to cool before refilling with water.
- Fits easily on most ironing boards; can also be placed on the floor.
- Measures: 12 3/4" x 10" x 11" high overall.
- 6' steam cord.
- 12' power cord.
- 33-oz. water tank.
Professional laundries and dry cleaners know that he secret to quick, impeccable results is steam in abundance. To achieve this they use large water boiler/steam generators that provide endless amounts of steam. The New Pressure Iron & Steamer uses advanced technology to bring this type of performance into the home. 1) In a separate base, pressurized steam is produced in large quantities. 2) The steam is distributed to the iron through the 6 foot steam cord. 3) The iron delivers the steam on dem
Compare to similar items
|Shipping||—||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Available from these sellers||Amazon.com||Home & Cook USA||Home & Cook USA||Amazon.com||Amazon.com|
|Item Dimensions||13.86 x 11.42 x 12.2 in||5 x 11 x 6 in||4.9 x 11.4 x 6 in||5.7 x 12.6 x 7.08 in||6 x 11.4 x 5 in||7 x 12.6 x 5.7 in|
|Additional Features||Cordless||Auto Shut Off||Auto Shut Off||Auto Shut Off||Auto Shut Off||auto-shut-off|
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Buy it from the right seller and you will love this iron .. the no shut off feature is great for quilters and sewers!
First, it stopped taking water. It acted like it was full of water when I tried to fill it, but would not put out steam for very long (maybe 15 mins) when at first it would last maybe an hour and a half. Then, it started leaking all over the floor, every time I used it (large water puddles under the base). Then when I would empty the water, it was milky white like skim milk. I followed all the directions, didn't do what I wasn't supposed to. Still was a waste. Thankfully Amazon has great customer service and helped fix the situation. We have a new (different brand) iron on the way. Im not sure they will do this every time, so dont risk it - do NOT order this iron!!!
I don't even iron that much, maybe 3 shirts per week on average and 2 pants... and that's a very high estimate of average useage.
Its fine while it lasts, but don't expect much. I just got the delonghi instead. Much nicer.
As I could not find a Z'efal steam iron I bought this Rouenta which seemed to have good reviews.
The buying experience on Amazon was great as always and the product arrived on time and was well packaged.
After opening it up and using it from couple of days I was happy. the steam worked well and ironing was less of a chore.
After a couple of days the problems started, steam started leaking (as an example) but all hell broke loos when after only 2 months the iron stoped working all together.
I called the customer service center and was serviced by a nice lady. she very politely explained that the company will be happy to ship the product to thier service center at there expnese and either replace it or fix it. up to here it is all good but when asked what the turnaround time would be I was told it is usually 4 WEEKS. when asking what I was suppose to do without an iron for more then a month I was told she can't help me and that is the way it is.
Would NOT recommend and would not buy again