Other Sellers on Amazon
4-Year Portable Electronics Protection Planfrom SquareTrade
- Coverage for product breakdowns and malfunctions
- 24/7 customer support
- Free shipping on all repairs with no deductibles or hidden fees
- Fully transferable with gifts. Cancel anytime, full refund in the first 30 days
- SquareTrade Protection Plans are only valid for new products purchased at Amazon within the last 30 days
Rowkin Bit Charge Stereo: True Wireless Earbuds w/Charging Case. Bluetooth Headphones Smallest Cordless Hands-free Mini Earphones Headset w/Mic & Noise Reduction for Android & iPhone (Silver)
This item at this price, sold by Amazon.com, is currently reserved exclusively for Prime members.Prime free trial and invitee customers: We will automatically apply an Amazon.com Gift Card to your Gift Card Balance in the amount equal to the Prime exclusive discount after you become a paid Prime member. If you cancel your paid Prime membership or return the qualifying smartphone within the first 3 months of your paid Prime membership, we may void your Gift Card or charge you in the amount of the Gift Card. Terms and Conditions apply.
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- TRULY WIRELESS STEREO PAIRING VIA BLUETOOTH®: Pairing 2 cordless earbuds wirelessly like Apple AirPods, making it the smallest stereo Bluetooth headset on the market. Bluetooth with advanced audio decode technology enables wireless connections to your smartphones and other Bluetooth devices and gives these ultra-small stereo wireless headphones unparalleled sound quality. This package includes TWO (2) Rowkin Bit Charge wireless earbuds to operate in the stereo Bluetooth headphones mode.
- LONG BATTERY LIFE WITH DUAL-FUNCTION PORTABLE CHARGER: With the compact conductive portable charging system, your Rowkin Bluetooth earbuds will never run out of battery. The dual-function portable charger allows you to charge both wireless earbuds up to 15 times and serves as a power bank for your other mobile devices. Simply connect a charging cable to the USB port and charge any device. The enhanced battery in the wireless headphones allows up to 3 hours for music and calls on a single charge.
- ACTIVATE SIRI, VOICE COMMANDS, AND UNPARALLELED SOUND QUALITY: Siri is just a touch away via the main button on either of the cordless earbuds. You never have to take your smartphone out of your pocket, giving you a genuine hands-free, wireless stereo experience. Voice prompts for calls, pairing and caller ID are transmitted directly to the wireless headset. Noise reduction and echo cancellation technology filters ambient noise and enables clearer sound during calls and when listening to music.
- SMART MULTIPOINT CONNECTIVITY: Pairing the Rowkin Bit Charge stereo Bluetooth earphones with each other for a stereo experience. In single earbud mode, each wireless headset can connect with two Bluetooth source devices like your iPhone or Android phone, iPad, tablet, or laptop simultaneously. If you are streaming music from your iPad, and receive an incoming call on your iPhone, the wireless earphones will recognize this and allow you to take the call seamlessly without the hassle of repairing.
- DESIGNED FOR SPORT: The WaterSafe nano coating technology ensures that it’s sweatproof, water resistant, and IPX5 waterproof. Making this true wireless Bluetooth headphones perfect for the gym, running, biking, hiking, exercising, and any other activity. Compatible with iPhone 8/8 Plus/X/7/7 Plus/6s/6s Plus/6/6 Plus/SE/5s/5/4s/iPod/iPad/iPad Mini/iPad Pro/Macbook/Air/Pro/iMac/Mac Pro/Apple Watch/Samsung Galaxy S6/S5/S4/S6 Edge/Edge+/7/6/5/4/3/Edge/Android/Windows/tablets/laptops/computers.
Frequently bought together
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
1. Innovative Wireless Stereo Pairing Headset
The Rowkin Bit Charge earbuds are super small and one-of-a-kind. The stereo experience to be had with the headset is unparalleled and unique. It is truly the first wireless stereo Bluetooth earphone on the market. Bluetooth 4.1 technology enables you to connect the Rowkin Bit Charge earphones to any smart device and with a working distance range of up to 25 feet. You don’t have to plug your phone in to listen to music or deal with annoying cords. For tech-lovers who like to stay connected, the Rowkin Bit Charge is a revolution in Bluetooth headphones you’ll love to use.
2. The World’s Smallest Stereo Wireless Bluetooth EarbudThe earbuds’ small size makes it fit easily in any ear. Appearing like small dots in your ears, your wireless headphones will be almost invisible. With zero wires or cords, it’s easy to store and use. These Bluetooth earphones are impressively technologically-packed for their extreme small size. You’ll be amazed at how nice it is to have a tiny earbuds. Enjoying music, listening to podcasts, and making calls on the go is a whole new experience with the world’s smallest Bluetooth stereo cordless earbuds.
3. Rugged and Compact Power Bank Portable Charging System
With the unique patented dual-earbud conductive portable charging system available only with Rowkin Bit Charge Bluetooth earbuds, you'll never run out of batteries. Not only can you recharge your earbuds multiple times but you can also charge other devices without a wall plug. The magnetic plug and charge design houses the earbuds so you don't lose them and keeps them fully charged for extended talk time.
4. Convenient Built-In Mic
The tiny Bluetooth earbuds feature a built-in mic for on the go calls. The button on the wireless headset enables phone and music controls: answer/reject calls, dial the last number, play/pause music. Seamlessly transition between listening and calling.
5. Effortless Voice Command
Voice prompts for incoming calls are transmitted directly to the wireless headset. Siri is a touch away via the multi-function button. You'll never have to take your phone out of your pocket for a genuine wireless, hands-free experience.
6. High Quality Sound with Audio EnhancementRowkin Bit Charge wireless earbuds were created with high quality sound in mind. With 2 earbuds in stereo mode, you’ll hear every detail and get a fantastic surround sound feel. Sound quality and convenience never looked so good.
7. Bi-directional Noise Reduction and Echo Cancellation
You’ll get high quality sound that reduces background noise for better calls with the Rowkin Bit Charge. Nothing will interfere with your personal calls or your personal listening enjoyment. These wireless headphones are designed for an incredible audio experience.
8. Incredibly Powerful Battery
The enhanced battery of the wireless earbuds allows up to 3 hours of talktime and up to 2 hours of music playback on one charge. If unused, Rowkin Bit Charge earbuds last for up to 27 hours with the power on. The standby time when powered off is up to 120 days. We equipped Rowkin Bit Charge earbuds with high-power batteries to meet the demands of connected users. With long lasting Bluetooth headphones, you won’t have to worry about keeping a charge.
9. Premium Finish
The Rowkin Bit Charge cordless headphone is made from an aluminium and stainless steel enclosure. The Rowkin Bit Charge case is made from aluminum by high precision CNC digital cutting, finished with a surface made from the finest grade of bead blasting to ensure good texture and soft touch.You’ll see metal rings on the Rowkin Bit Charge are made from steel with PVD mirror-polished coating.
10. Contemporary Unibody Design
The Rowkin Bit Charge is all about contemporary design. You can order the earbud in space gray and get ready to experience the latest evolution in wireless earphones.
11. Designed for the Active Lifestyle
Because it’s easy to wear, Rowkin Bit Charge cordless earphones are perfect for athletic use. The world’s smallest stereo wireless headset will make it so much easier to listen while you move. You won’t need to attach your phone to headphones with cords that hang loose. Running and many other athletic activities are easier with its secure in-ear position. With IPX5 sweat/water proof features, the Rowkin Bit Charge is water-resistant and works through sweat. Workout to your favorite music with a Bluetooth headset that can handle a vigorous routine.
12. Smart Multipoint Support
You can connect with two devices at once to enable smart switching in seconds. This means while you’re listening to music on your tablet and you get a call on your phone, you can answer the call without having to pair a new device.
13. Compatible to All Bluetooth-enabled Devices
The Rowkin Bit Charge is compatible with the iPhone 7, 7 Plus, 6s, 6s Plus, 6, 6 Plus, SE, 5s, 5, 4s, iPod, iPad, iPad Mini, iPad Pro, Macbook, Macbook Air, Macbook Pro, iMac, Mac Pro, Mac Mini, Samsung Galaxy S6, S5, S4, S6 Edge, Edge+, 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, Edge, Android, Windows, tablets, laptops, computers.
- Earbud: 0.55”(D) x 0.82”(L) (14x21mm)
- Portable charging case: 3.58”(D) x 1.61” x 0.93(H) (L) (91x41x23.5mm)
- Earbud: 0.18 oz (5.2g)
- Portable charging case: 2.93 oz (83g)
- Battery type: Rechargeable lithium-ion polymer battery
- Battery input:
- Earbud: 5V / 35mA
- Portable charging case: 5V / 1A
- Battery Output:
- To earbuds: 5V / 200mA
- USB Output: 5V / 1A
- Battery capacity:
- Earbud: 55mAh
- Portable charging case: 2100mAh
- Charging time:
- Earbud: ≤90 minutes
- Portable charging case: ≤150 minutes
- Standby time (power on): about 27 hours
- Standby time (power off): about 120 days
- Music playback time: up to 2 hours
- Talk time: up to 3 hours
- Frequency response: 20Hz-20kHz
- Bluetooth version: 4.1
- Bluetooth profiles: HFP, HSP, AVRCP, A2DP and SPP
- Audio enhancements: Noise reduction and echo cancellation
- 2 Bluetooth Earbuds
- 1 Dual-Function Portable Charger
- 1 USB Charging Cable
- 3 Ear Tips: Small, Medium, Large
- 1 User Manual
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I use these on my commute on public transit and while riding my bike. They last about 1:30 - 2 hours. It's not amazing, but for the size, it's not bad. They're great for something like a workout because they last long enough to cover a session and they're light, so they don't feel like they're really there. They also fit really nicely in the ear (and provide 3 different size fittings), so you don't have to worry about them flying out while you're moving.
They sound better than the wired earbuds you get with an iPhone or iPod. They have good mid range and high range, but the bass is understandably underwhelming. They don't sound tinny but they do lack the oomph of a regular over ear headphone, due in large part to their compact size. Still, they don't sound bad, I think they sound pretty good considering you don't want these little things making horrible rattling sounds while trying to pretend they have a woofer is packed into them. I'd rate them an 8/10 on an earbud scale.
I tested it on an iPad, my LG G4 Android, my Lenovo laptop, and a small bluetooth enabled SoC board I had fun screwing around with. They synced with all of them. I will say that reliability of the signal was variable between devices. My laptop actually allowed me to walk across the room with them being connected while my iPad and phone would cut out much sooner. I suspect both the power to the bluetooth radio and the larger antennae in the laptop played a part in that. Still, I was able to play music through them unfettered for at least 10 ft for each minus my SoC board which had no external antennae and therefore required me to sit next to it about 3 feet from it (otherwise it would cut out).
The sore spot for many users that I think I've resolved. Originally when I received them, they would pair perfectly but I found at times, they would fade in and out or one of them would cut in and out. The manufacturer recommends turning the earbuds inside your ear so they are oriented correctly. Basically the antennae isn't a wire in these things, they're a trace of metal printed on the tiny board inside, so they're a flat piece of metal printed on the board. How the antennae is aligned on a x,y,z axis relative to each other matters a lot (especially with such a small antennae). This helped slightly, but it wasn't until I discovered a buried help article in their site that my review went from 3/5 to 5/5. What you need to do is put both earbuds into the case and hold down the power button (for about 5 seconds) until it blinks white and then goes back to red. This resets the earbuds to default "settings" and clears everything out of them. How these "settings" (the term the manufacturer uses) get set or get messed up is beyond me. But by doing so, I found my connectivity to my phone went from "sort of annoying" to "holy crap, I'm never letting these go". They now no longer cut out at all. No matter how much I turn my head, move my phone, or put it in my bag/pocket/cup holder. I highly recommend trying this before giving up on them.
The case itself is nice. I find 15 recharges to be a bit generous. I noticed that the case is constantly trying to charge the earbuds when I leave them in and it discharges itself slowly, which is a bad thing for something that's supposed to second as a battery charge pack. I don't use it as such, so it doesn't matter to me, but it is something to note. Basically there's the inevitable internal discharge of the tiny battery in the earbuds and when the case senses a lower voltage caused by the discharge, it tries to charge it back up again. I found with regular use I get about 10-11 charges out of it. It takes about an hour or a little more for a full charge. The case feels like it's made from anodized aluminum with a brushed finish. It doesn't pick up fingerprints easily and is nice and sturdy. The earbuds magnetically pull into the sockets and don't fall out, a big plus for those who worry about losing one.
Overall, I'd say that the price to quality is great. I actually had an issue with the first charging case and the customer service was phenomenal. They sent me a replacement before I even had a chance to send back the defective unit. They were responsive and quick, a rarity. I would definitely recommend this to anyone looking for a lightweight set of earbuds who have some money to spend (I will absolutely admit they are a bit pricey). Go for the single charge version if you're looking to save some money (the earbuds are the same, it's just the charger that's different).
First, these earbuds arrived about 3 hours ago. I opened them immediately. The charging "case" was blinking 4 times indicating a "full charge", which was nice. I had already read about some guy's "trick" to be sure the earbuds didn't "fade" like some people had said they had issues with. SO, I knew to first pair the earbuds to each other, then to the device I want to use them with. (Um, it actually DOES state this in the instructions for those of you who read instructions! LOL I like to dive right in without reading :-/) ANYWAY.. Once I fiddled with them long enough, I got them to the magical blinking light status (the primary one blinks red and white, and the secondary blinks white - I THINK) -- I was able to pair them with my phone. 1.) They sound JUST FINE! I am not an audiophile, but I DO LIKE to hear my music and for it to have a 'rich' sound. I guess I don't know what "tinny" means, because I think they sound great. They are plenty loud - as a matter of fact, I started my Vitamix while I had them in, and turned my back to finish cooking dinner, and forgot the Vitamix was on because I couldn't hear it. >>>Good enough for me! (I'm 46 and years of listening to music too loud has definitely taken its toll - I have learned that a "moderately loud" volume is better than "blow your eardrums out and create a life of ringing in your ears" volume level)
I am totally geeked out on the little charger case. I didn't know it doubles as a portable charger, that's cool. It's only 2100 mAH though, so you won't be charging many devices to full capacity AND expecting it to keep your 'buds charged for 10-15 uses. I'll tuck it away with the 'buds in it, and throw it on the usb every so often, to be sure I have juice when I wanna use these.
I have not tried to use them to make a phone call. I really don't plan to use them that way, but if I do, I will report back with my opinion.
Hope this helps someone make a decision -- I actually read all of the reviews before I buy something, so maybe this will help!
I really do love them.
I did come up with a solution for not losing the earbuds while I'm wearing them.