- BUY 2 Rowkin Bit Stereo to get additional 15% OFF today! Enter code ZPAOY3U9 at checkout. ORDER NOW! Enter code ZPAOY3U9 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 15% on Rowkin Surge True Wireless Sports Earbuds (Black/Green) when you purchase 1 or more Rowkin Earbuds offered by Rowkin. Enter code PPRRTWKM at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 15% on Rowkin Surge True Wireless Sports Earbuds (Black/Orange) when you purchase 1 or more Rowkin Earbuds offered by Rowkin. Enter code CXMK4YTU at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 15% on Rowkin Bit Charge Stereo True Wireless Earbuds (Silver) when you purchase 1 or more Rowkin Earbuds offered by Rowkin. Enter code L4MXDQHB at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 15% on Rowkin Pulse Sports Wireless Earbuds (Black) when you purchase 1 or more Rowkin Earbuds offered by Rowkin. Enter code MUFUCREC at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 15% on Rowkin Bit Charge Stereo True Wireless Earbuds (Space Gray) when you purchase 1 or more Rowkin Earbuds offered by Rowkin. Enter code 8VXDF8S9 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 15% on Rowkin Mini Plus+ True Wireless Earbud (Gold) when you purchase 1 or more Rowkin Earbuds offered by Rowkin. Enter code ZKDZ28K8 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 15% on Rowkin Mini Plus+ True Wireless Earbud (Silver) when you purchase 1 or more Rowkin Earbuds offered by Rowkin. Enter code OU428ZH7 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Clip this coupon to save 25% on this product when you buy from Amazon.com. Here's how (restrictions apply)
4-Year Portable Electronics Protection Planfrom SquareTrade
- Coverage for product breakdowns and malfunctions
- 24/7 customer support
- Free shipping on all repairs with no deductibles or hidden fees
- Fully transferable with gifts. Cancel anytime, full refund in the first 30 days
- SquareTrade Protection Plans are only valid for new products purchased at Amazon within the last 30 days
Rowkin Bit Stereo: True Wireless Earbuds w/Charging Case. Bluetooth Headphones, Smallest Cordless Hands-Free In-Ear Mini Earphones Headsets w/Mic & Noise Reduction for Android and iPhone (Gold)
This item at this price, sold by Amazon.com, is currently reserved exclusively for Prime members.Prime free trial and invitee customers: We will automatically apply an Amazon.com Gift Card to your Gift Card Balance in the amount equal to the Prime exclusive discount after you become a paid Prime member. If you cancel your paid Prime membership or return the qualifying smartphone within the first 3 months of your paid Prime membership, we may void your Gift Card or charge you in the amount of the Gift Card. Terms and Conditions apply.
- TRULY WIRELESS STEREO PAIRING VIA BLUETOOTH: Pairing 2 cordless earbuds wirelessly is now possible, making it the smallest stereo Bluetooth headset on the market. Bluetooth with advanced audio decode technology enables wireless connections to your smartphones and other Bluetooth devices and gives these ultra-small stereo wireless headphones unparalleled sound quality. This package includes TWO (2) Rowkin Bit wireless earbuds to operate in the stereo Bluetooth headphones mode.
- LONG BATTERY LIFE WITH PORTABLE CHARGER: With the unique patented dual-earbud conductive portable charging system available only with the Rowkin Bit Bluetooth earbuds, running out of batteries is a thing of the past. Just like Apple AirPods, the enhanced battery in the wireless headphones allows up to 3 hours for music and calls on a single charge. The small lipstick size portable charger can fully recharge the Bluetooth headset twice, providing additional 4-6 hours of music/talk time on the go.
- ACTIVATE SIRI, VOICE COMMANDS, AND UNPARALLELED SOUND QUALITY: Siri is just a touch away via the main button on either of the cordless earbuds. You never have to take your smartphone out of your pocket, giving you a genuine hands-free, wireless stereo experience. Voice prompts for calls, pairing and caller ID are transmitted directly to the wireless headset. Noise reduction and echo cancellation technology filters ambient noise and enables clearer sound during calls and when listening to music.
- SMART MULTIPOINT CONNECTIVITY: Pairing the Rowkin Bit stereo Bluetooth earphones with each other for a stereo experience. In single earbud mode, each wireless headset can connect with two Bluetooth source devices like your iPhone or Android phone, iPad, tablet, or laptop simultaneously. If you are streaming music from your iPad, and receive an incoming call on your iPhone, the wireless earphones will recognize this and allow you to take the call seamlessly without the hassle of repairing.
- DESIGNED FOR SPORT: The WaterSafe nano coating technology ensures that it’s sweatproof, water resistant, and IPX5 waterproof. Making this true wireless Bluetooth headphones perfect for the gym, running, biking, hiking, exercising, and any other activity. Compatible with iPhone 8/8 Plus/X/7/7 Plus/6s/6s Plus/6/6 Plus/SE/5s/5/4s/iPod/iPad/iPad Mini/iPad Pro/Macbook/Air/Pro/iMac/Mac Pro/Apple Watch/Samsung Galaxy S6/S5/S4/S6 Edge/Edge+/7/6/5/4/3/Edge/Android/Windows/tablets/laptops/computers.
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
1. Innovative Wireless Stereo Pairing Headset
The Rowkin Bit is super small and one-of-a-kind. The stereo experience to be had with the headset is unparalleled and unique. It is truly the first wireless stereo Bluetooth earphone on the market. Bluetooth 4.1 technology enables you to connect the Rowkin Bit earphones to any smart device and with a working distance range of up to 25 feet. You don’t have to plug your phone in to listen to music or deal with annoying cords. For tech-lovers who like to stay connected, the Rowkin Bit is a revolution in Bluetooth headphones you’ll love to use.
2. The World’s Smallest Stereo Wireless Bluetooth EarbudThe earbuds’ small size makes it fit easily in any ear. Appearing like small dots in your ears, your wireless headphones will be almost invisible. With zero wires or cords, it’s easy to store and use. These Bluetooth earphones are impressively technologically-packed for their extreme small size. You’ll be amazed at how nice it is to have a tiny earbuds. Enjoying music, listening to podcasts, and making calls on the go is a whole new experience with the world’s smallest Bluetooth stereo cordless earbuds.
3. Incredibly Powerful Battery
The enhanced battery of the wireless earbud allows up to 3 hours of talktime and up to 2 hours of music playback on a single charge. If not used, the Rowkin Bit earbuds can last for up to 27 hours with the power on. The standby time with the power off is up to 120 days. We equipped the Rowkin Bit earbuds with high-powered batteries to meet the demands of connected users. With long lasting Bluetooth headphones, you won’t have to worry about keeping a charge. Time is yours to enjoy wirelessly with the Rowkin Bit.
4. Sleek and Innovative Lipstick-Style Portable Charging SystemWith the unique patented conductive portable charging system available only with the Rowkin Bit earbuds, running out of batteries becomes a thing of the past. You won’t even have to plug into a wall to get the charge you need. A magnetic charger, provides housing for the earbuds preventing them from being misplaced while at the same time giving them extra battery life in a sleek and attractive container. With its magnetic plug and charge design you can have a fully charged earbud anytime. This gives you extended talk time.
5. Convenient Built-In Mic
The tiny Bluetooth earbuds feature a built-in mic, so you can easily take calls on the go. The button on the wireless headset enables telephone and music controls: answer or reject call, dial the last number, and play or pause music. Seamlessly transition between listening to music and making calls.
6. Effortless Voice Command
Voice prompts for incoming calls, pairing and caller ID are transmitted directly to the wireless headset. Siri is a touch away via the multi-function button on the cordless headset. Meaning you never have to take your smartphone out of your pocket for a genuine wireless, hands-free experience.
7. High Quality Sound with Audio EnhancementRowkin Bit wireless earbuds were created with high quality sound in mind. With 2 earbuds in stereo mode, you’ll hear every detail and get a fantastic surround sound feel. Sound quality and convenience never looked so good.
8. Bi-directional Noise Reduction and Echo Cancellation
You’ll get high quality sound that reduces background noise for better calls with the Rowkin Bit. Nothing will interfere with your personal calls or your personal listening enjoyment. These wireless headphones are designed for an incredible audio experience.
9. Designed for the Active Lifestyle
Because it’s easy to wear, Rowkin Bit cordless earphones are perfect for athletic use. The world’s smallest stereo wireless headset will make it so much easier to listen while you move. You won’t need to attach your phone to headphones with cords that hang loose. Running and many other athletic activities are easier with its secure in-ear position. With IPX5 sweat/water proof features, the Rowkin Bit is water-resistant and works through sweat. Workout to your favorite music with a Bluetooth headset that can handle a vigorous routine.
10. Modern Earbud Colors
The Rowkin Bit is all about contemporary design and that doesn’t stop when it comes to the colors the earbud comes in. You can order the earbud in space gray, silver, and a 24K gold-plated edition with gold-plated rings on the earbud. Pick your favorite and get ready to experience the latest evolution in wireless earphones.
11. Premium Finish
The Rowkin Bit cordless headphone is made from an aluminium and stainless steel enclosure. We offer a 24K-gold plated Rowkin Bit for the Gold Edition. The Rowkin Bit case is made from aluminum by high precision CNC digital cutting, finished with a surface made from the finest grade of bead blasting to ensure good texture and soft touch.You’ll see metal rings on the Rowkin Bit are made from steel with PVD mirror-polished coating.
12. Smart Multipoint Support
You can connect with two devices at once to enable smart switching in seconds. This means while you’re listening to music on your tablet and you get a call on your phone, you can answer the call without having to pair a new device.
13. Compatible to All Bluetooth-enable Devices
The Rowkin Bit is compatible with the iPhone 7, 7 Plus, 6s, 6s Plus, 6, 6 Plus, SE, 5s, 5, 4s, iPod, iPad, iPad Mini, iPad Pro, Macbook, Macbook Air, Macbook Pro, iMac, Mac Pro, Mac Mini, Samsung Galaxy S6, S5, S4, S6 Edge, Edge+, 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, Edge, Android, Windows, tablets, laptops, computers.
14. We're Here to Help
We stand by our products and our support team would be happy to assist. We recommend performing a reset as a primary troubleshooting step. To do so, place the earbuds back into the charging case. Press down on the Rowkin earbud(s) while they are in the charging case, for about 5 seconds or more. The LED light will flash white, then turn off. Your device is now reset.
- Earbud: 0.55”(D) x 0.82”(L) (14x21mm)
- Portable charging case: 0.75”(D) x 3.19” (L) (19x81mm)
- Earbud: 0.18 oz (5.2g)
- Portable charging case: 1.43 oz (40.6g)
- Battery type: Rechargeable lithium-ion polymer battery
- Battery input:
- Earbud: 5V / 35mA
- Portable charging case: 5V / 120mAh
- Battery capacity:
- Earbud: 55mAh
- Portable charging case: 250mAh
- Charging time:
- Earbud: ≤90 minutes
- Portable charging case: ≤150 minutes
- Standby time (power on): about 27 hours
- Standby time (power off): about 120 days
- Music playback time: up to 2 hours
- Talk time: up to 3 hours
- Frequency response: 20Hz-20kHz
- Bluetooth version: 4.1
- Bluetooth profiles: HFP, HSP, AVRCP, A2DP and SPP
- Audio enhancements: Noise reduction and echo cancellation
- 2 Bluetooth Earbuds
- 1 Portable Charging Case
- 1 USB Charging Cable
- 3 Ear Tips: Small, Medium, Large
- 1 User Manual
Compare with similar items
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1. Put the headphones in your ears before attempting to pair them. Or before attempting to do any operation. When you're wearing them, a little voice will tell you when they're on, when they're off, when they're pair with one another and when they're paired with your device. It makes the entire process very easy. I tried paring with my iPhone for 15 minutes without the headphones in my ears, to no avail.
2. If you've read any of the other reviews, you've probably read about the RIGHT earbud dropping sound again and again. Good news... there's an easy solution to this annoying problem. Each earbud contains a tiny antenna which have to be aligned with one another for peak performance (or just to work). So just rotate the right earbud 90 degrees. If you find this doesn't do the trick, take them both out and place them both in so that the small hole is facing upward (toward the top of your head). After this, you'll have no more of the problem. And the sound quality will improve!
These are well worth the price! They're not perfect, but I can already tell I'll be using them all the time... if I don't loose them.
I still do not know how long the batteries last as I'd been listening to them for at least a 2 to 3 hours (non-contiguously) and the earbuds did not shutoff.
Sound is surprisingly clear and good bass (though more on the the bass in a bit).
The pairing process is fairly simple once you follow the instructions and the auto-reconnect feature appears to be reliable and quick.
I seem to be able to get a decent range out of them even from playing music from my Bluetooth SmartWatch (which presumably has a less good BT antenna than a phone) placed elsewhere in the room.
The Left and Right indicator, while not etched into or painted onto the earbuds themselves is still easily evident. This is because these are universal and come even as a mono handsfree option not meant for music, so when you have two, both earbuds are nearly identical and pair with each other and decide amongst themselves which is left and which is right. The initial left vs right voice designation announced at power on is not the only way you can discern left vs right. The one who's LED indicator blinks once slowly is the left channel. The one that blinks twice quickly is the right channel. So as long as you remember that left is primary and right is secondary then you know 1 blink is left and 2 blinks is right.
Now onto the cons...
#1 pet peeve is that the rubber/silicone ear cushions don't seem to fit me very well at all. And without a good fit, while they are't threatening to launch themselves out of my ears while I'm sitting or working out lightly, they don't make a good enough seal so the bass can be heard and even the sound becomes a little unclear if you squish them in too much. Right now, with my small ears I am using the largest cushion which is odd, and they barely fit. Also any amount of sweat or grease in my ears makes it so they are constantly sliding out over a minute or two after insertion, though this is not uncommon to other earbuds with similar design that have no secondary restraint method.
While the sound is clear and the bass can be had with the properly fitting set of ear cushions and no sweat/grease in the ear issue, the volume doesn't get that high. I suppose this is fine, but compared to other model BT headphones/earbuds these aren't that loud. They are what I would consider loud enough, it's not so quiet as to be a problem, just note that if you're into environment drowning loud, these won't offer that.
Another minor issue is the charging setup. In the short time I've owned and used these I've noticed that the claim to be able to recharge the earbuds at least 3 times from the charging case's builtin battery is accurate, but not entirely. I left the earbuds in the charging case for a day or two after being fully charged, and after successfully using the earbuds, once done, I placed them back into the charging case. They would not charge. It appeared the case had depleted itself on a less then complete recharging of the earbuds. So I'm wondering if the earbuds just can't be left in the charging case all the time even as a protector? It wasn't a big deal because as I was using the earbuds (which did have a charge) I could just leave the case charging. But it is something to note.
Bluetooth signal reception. It's nearly perfect, however there are some strange behavior other's have noticed where the signal appears to cut out and the sound drops, sometimes on only one channel or sometimes on both. It's momentary and as others have noted it's not that disturbing. But it's also inconsistent, seems like it has more to do with local interference. For instance doesn't do it at home or at the gym, but it did it a few times at Walmart and at the carwash.
The Neither Good nor Bad parts:
When you're on a call, it only plays the sound via the left channel, though other headphones/earbuds I have do the same thing rather than on both sides (my personal preference), so again this isn't a big deal.
Overall I think these are a great value, though there are cheaper truly wireless earbuds, just maybe not to this level of quality or attention to detail. If you have some money to burn and/or are tired of the cheaper options letting you down (not necessarily why I bought these), then I highly recommend these.
The only drawback is with the charger; not the earbuds, With the amount of music I listen too, they need charged about every 3-4 hours. If the charger is being charged, only one earbud at a time can charge. But, if you keep your charger charged while the earbuds are in use, it's perfect.
Having purchased and loved Rowkin's mini blutooth earbud I was very excited to pick up the stereo option when my other was lost due to my own idiocy. Unfortunately however these have been no where near the quality of the other offering. They constantly fade in and out even when within inches of my phone, don't hold a battery charge for more than a matter of minutes, and lose connection regularly.
Not sure if I just got a bad pair or what, but after my earlier great experience with rowkin products these just felt like a let down and waste of money.