- BUY 2 Rowkin Micro to get additional 15% OFF today! Enter code XG5OZXPH at checkout. ORDER NOW! Enter code XG5OZXPH at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 15% on Rowkin Surge True Wireless Sports Earbuds (Black/Green) when you purchase 1 or more Rowkin Earbuds offered by Rowkin. Enter code PPRRTWKM at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 10% on Rowkin Earhooks when you purchase 1 or more Rowkin Headphones offered by Rowkin. Enter code B9F8R6MI at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 10% on Rowkin Eartips when you purchase 1 or more Rowkin Headphones offered by Rowkin. Enter code 7YLJ28RD at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 15% on Rowkin Surge True Wireless Sports Earbuds (Black/Orange) when you purchase 1 or more Rowkin Earbuds offered by Rowkin. Enter code CXMK4YTU at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 15% on Rowkin Bit Charge Stereo True Wireless Earbuds (Silver) when you purchase 1 or more Rowkin Earbuds offered by Rowkin. Enter code L4MXDQHB at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 15% on Rowkin Bit Stereo True Wireless Earbuds (Silver) when you purchase 1 or more Rowkin Earbuds offered by Rowkin. Enter code A4HZ5WFH at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 15% on Rowkin Pulse Sports Wireless Earbuds (Black) when you purchase 1 or more Rowkin Earbuds offered by Rowkin. Enter code MUFUCREC at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Clip this coupon to save 5% on this product when you buy from Amazon.com. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Rowkin Micro: True Wireless Earbuds w/Charging Case. Bluetooth Headphones Smallest Cordless Hands-free Mini Earphones Headset w/Mic & Noise Reduction for Android, Samsung & iPhone (Black)
This item at this price, sold by Amazon.com, is currently reserved exclusively for Prime members.Prime free trial and invitee customers: We will automatically apply an Amazon.com Gift Card to your Gift Card Balance in the amount equal to the Prime exclusive discount after you become a paid Prime member. If you cancel your paid Prime membership or return the qualifying smartphone within the first 3 months of your paid Prime membership, we may void your Gift Card or charge you in the amount of the Gift Card. Terms and Conditions apply.
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- TRULY WIRELESS STEREO PAIRING VIA BLUETOOTH®: Pairing 2 cordless earbuds wirelessly like the Apple AirPods, this is the smallest stereo Bluetooth headset on the market. Bluetooth with advanced audio decode technology enables wireless connections to your smartphones and other Bluetooth devices and gives these ultra-small stereo wireless headphones unparalleled sound quality. This package includes TWO (2) Rowkin Bit wireless earbuds to operate in the stereo Bluetooth headphones mode.
- POWERFUL BATTERY LIFE WITH PORTABLE CHARGER: Housed in a capsule smaller than a K-Cup, the Micro packs up to four on-the-go earbud charges for a full 12 hour day of stereo music and seamless phone calls.
- ACTIVATE SIRI, VOICE COMMAND, AND CRYSTAL CLEAR SOUND: One-touch setup makes pairing Micro to your iOS or Android device fast and easy. With one-touch, you can easily access Siri or Google Assistant, too. No need to reach for your phone! The Micro Rowkin earbuds bring stereo sound and clear calls in the world’s smallest earbud.
- SMART MULTIPOINT CONNECTIVITY: Pair the Rowkin Micro Bluetooth earbud with two Bluetooth source devices simultaneously. For example, connect the headphone to your iPhone or Android phone, and to your iPad, tablet or laptop at the same time. If you are streaming music from the iPad/tablet/laptop, and has an incoming call on the phone, the wireless earphone will intelligently switch to your phone seamlessly and it allows you to answer the call easily without the hassle of repairing.
- DESIGNED FOR SPORT: The WaterSafe nano coating technology ensures that it’s sweatproof, water resistant, and IPX5 waterproof. Making this true wireless Bluetooth headphone perfect for the gym, running, biking, hiking, exercising, and any other activity. Compatible with iPhone 8/8 Plus/X/7/7 Plus/6s/6s Plus/6/6 Plus/SE/5s/5/4s/iPod/iPad/iPad Mini/iPad Pro/Macbook/Air/Pro/iMac/Mac Pro/Apple Watch/Samsung Galaxy S6/S5/S4/S6 Edge/Edge+/7/6/5/4/3/Edge/Android/Windows/tablets/laptops/computers.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
1. Tiny Headphones, Big Sound
The Rowkin Micro earbuds pack a punch in the tiniest form of true wireless Bluetooth earbuds. Experience stereo sound and innovation in the newest trend in Bluetooth headphones. Bluetooth 4.1 technology enables music and tech lovers to connect the Rowkin Micro earbuds to any smart device. Blast music, chat on the phone, or activate Siri or Google Assistant with one touch. Created to be stored in a case smaller than a business card, you can easily pocket the Rowkin Micro in the most convenient ways. Stay connected and ahead with the Rowkin Micro earbuds.
2. Sleek Look, Snug Fit
Smaller than a penny, the Rowkin Micro earbuds are designed to fit any ear. The Rowkin Micro headphones will sit snugly and almost invisible in user’s ears. With no wires or cords, storing and using these headphones have never been easier. Enjoying music, listening to podcasts, and making calls wirefree is a whole new experience with the world’s smallest Bluetooth stereo cordless earbuds.
3. Built To Be Compact and On-The-Go
With the unique patented dual-earbud conductive portable charging system available with the Rowkin Micro, you can store and charge your earbuds in a case no larger than a business card. Designed to be sleek and compact, users can easily transport their headphones in the sleek and small case. With an accompanying bright LED light indicator, knowing how much juice is left in the charging case is a breeze. The minuscule earbud holder allow users to charge their headphones up to 4 times for up to 12 hours of total talk and listen time.
4. Take Calls Seamlessly
While tiny in size, the Micro earbuds are built with power. The tiny true wireless Bluetooth earbuds feature a built-in mic for on the go calls. The button on the wireless headset enables phone and music controls: answer/reject calls, dial the last number, play/pause music. Seamlessly transition between listening and calling with one tap.
5. Hands Free Voice Control
Voice prompts for incoming calls are transmitted directly to the wireless headset. Siri is a tap away via the multi-function button. You'll never have to take your phone out of your pocket for a genuine wireless, hands-free experience.
6. Sound in Single or Stereo
The Rowkin Micro true wireless earbuds were created with high quality sound in mind. Hear every detail and get exceptional surround sound with 2 earbuds in stereo mode. Sound quality, convenience, and style never looked so good.
7. Cancel Out The Noise, Bring On The Sound
You’ll get high quality sound that reduces background noise for better calls with the Rowkin Micro. Nothing will interfere with your personal calls or your personal listening enjoyment. These wireless headphones are designed for an incredible audio experience.
8. Charge Up and Power Up
The enhanced battery of the true wireless earbuds allow up to 3 hours of talk time / playback on one charge. When not in use, Rowkin Micro earbuds last for up to 27 hours while powered on. When powered off, the Micro earbuds can last in standby for up to 120 days. Equipped high-power batteries to meet the demands of connected users, the Rowkin Micro earbuds are meant to withstand your busy days.
9. Premium Finish
The Rowkin Micro true wireless earbuds are made from glossy aluminium and stainless steel finish. The Rowkin Micro case is made from polycarbonate with a high glossy finish.
10. Designed for the Your Busy Lifestyle
Because it’s easy to wear, Rowkin Micro cordless earphones are perfect for outdoor, sports, or every day use. Move freely with the world’s smallest stereo wireless headphones. With no wires, there’s no need to worry about any cords tangling or devices taking up space in your hands. With IPX5 sweat/water proof features, the Rowkin Micro is water-resistant and works through sweat. Hike, run, and work up a sweat with your favorite music with the Rowkin Micro headphones with no worries.
11. Smart Multipoint Support
Connect with two devices at once and enable smart switching in seconds. With one Rowkin Micro earbud, users can listen to music on a laptop and still have the ability to answer an incoming call from their mobile device.
12. Compatible to All Bluetooth-enabled Devices
The Rowkin Micro is compatible with the iPhone X, 8, 8 Plus, 7, 7 Plus, 6s, 6s Plus, 6, 6 Plus, SE, 5s, 5, 4s, iPod, iPad, iPad Mini, iPad Pro, Apple Watch 1, 2, 3, Macbook, Macbook Air, Macbook Pro, iMac, Mac Pro, Mac Mini, Samsung Galaxy S6, S5, S4, S6 Edge, Edge+, 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, Edge, Android, Windows, tablets, laptops, computers.
Compare with similar items
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
So I already know some of Rowkin’s positives and negatives. Yes they have some dropouts. All Bluetooth headphones do to a certain extent. These tend to do it more when I have both headphones paired and my phone in a front pocket. So I keep my phone closer and it lowers the amount of drop outs or I sit my phone somewhere and stay in range (the range is pretty good most of the time; I have a 2 story house and have left my phone upstairs with no issues while cleaning or doing laundry). With a single headphone (I use these more one at a time so I can hear around me) there’s never any drop outs. I’m not sure I buy their videos about “aligning the antennas” to prevent drop outs, but I guess they need to put out something. There’s no boom mic on this so the sound quality isn’t great during calls. I’m ok with that, as long as they can hear me.
As I’ve pointed out in my review of the Bit stereo, these headphones go from good to great with Comply Foam tips (600 series fits; very snug installation). The noise isolation, bass, and overall clarity improves dramatically with a good seal and fit. Comfort isn’t an issue at all with the foam tips and I’ve gone for 14 hours switching one single ear piece to the other in the same ear with no fatigue. The charging case made that possible. There’s no issue with the headphones fitting in the case with medium foam tips in my experience. It’s tight, but they fit.
Some others have complained that they don’t get a firm click when they close the case. Not sure if mine is different somehow but I’ve not experienced that. It clicks shut and won’t just open on it’s own. Charge is good, I’ve gotten several charges out of the case itself before I’ve needed to recharge it.
I really wish I could advance tracks with a double click, but for the size and audio quality (with the foam tips) I’m ok with how these work. I use my Apple Watch to advance tracks and adjust volume so it’s not a big issue for me.
The charging case feels nice and sturdy, and at it seems to be a nice median between the lipstick tube size Bit case that I used to have and watched roll away and the larger Bit Charge case (I’ve not owned a Charge but the size of that case is a turn off). The lipstick tube didn’t close once the headphones were in it either so there would be lint inside the tube. That case was magnetic too so anything metal would stick to it. The Micro case doesn’t seem to have any magnets and the size is just right for me. I can feel it in my pocket but it’s not annoyingly large. If anything I wish it wasn’t so shiny. It gets fingerprints pretty easily.
Overall I’m pleased with the Micro after losing my Bit. Everyone asks what I’m using because of how small it is so a few coworkers have purchased sets and been pleased as well.
The original package that was sent was empty. Rowkin took immediate action. I initially bought these because I was emailed a flash sale. Although Amazon did not reflect the sale price, Rowkin made the adjustment. The customer service is top notch. I highly recommend Rowkin!!!!!
These things are seriously tiny and look super cool. If you want your ears to look like a character from Blade Runner, then these are for you. Lots of reviews complain about the sound quality. I say settle down. These sound fine. Do they sound like my custom fit $1000 UE-10s? No, but no Bluetooth headphone is going to. Complaining about the sound quality of a Bluetooth headphone is like complaining about the quality of the cheese on a Big Mac. I think they sound fine for what they are. The volume is sufficient. I don’t like talking through a headset, so I can’t really comment on that. There are instances where the right headphone loses the signal. It will fade out and fade back in gently which is better than it just popping on and off. I find that the signal issue seems to be worst when laying down. I don’t know why. It is sometimes annoying, but I forgive the little guys because they are so awesome looking and convenient.
Pairing is easy. The charging case is fantastic. It’s smooth and tiny and rides perfectly in your pocket and looks really cool while the headphones are charging. The red LEDs on the earbuds glow through the tinted plastic of the flip up lid. The size of the charging case is about the size of a tin of Altoid Minis.
Here is where Rowkin shines though. The customer service is like nothing I’ve ever experienced. It’s not everyday you deal with a company that stands behind their product like they do. Something happened to my charger case, I don’t know what. It stopped accepting a charge for some reason so I was on my last few hours of being able to actually use my headphones since there is no other way to charge them than using the case. I sent an email to Rowkin customer service explaining I was having an issue with my charger. I was honestly just looking for some advice on how to make it work again. They replied within 15 minutes that if I would send my address and Amazon order number they would gladly send me a new charging case. I replied and the replacement was literally in the mail the same day. 3 days later I have my new charger. No hassle, no fuss, just fantastic customer service. It is for this reason mainly that I give them a perfect 5 stars. The product is very high quality. It looks way better than the Apple earbuds, and works admirably. This company is second to none and I will definitely support them in the future when they release new products.