Rox Ice Ball Maker - 4 x 4.5 cm 4 Sphere Mold Ice Cube Tray. Ice Press Alternative (single pack)
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Say Goodbye to Watered Down Drinks with Slow-Melt Ice Cube Technology: Ice ball mold creates 4 perfect ice cube spheres at 4.5 cm each; the ideal size for the whiskey lover, scotch connoisseur
- Mesmerizing Party Showstopper: Bubbles create a sparkling sphere effect, adding a touch of class. Perfect ice breaker and conversation starter. Make sure to order plenty for everyone, all night!
- Fast-Freeze Design Creates Desirable 3D Sphere that Fits! Perfectly large to support hours of drink savoring yet small enough to freeze in a fraction of the time and fit nearly any glass you choose
- EXCLUSIVE No Spill, No Nipple Design: Superior food grade BPA silicone ice cube tray designed with opti-smart fill-line to create smooth top 'no nipple' domes every time. Seals for no-spills!
- Easiest to Remove. Dishwasher Safe Ice Cube Track Boasts Full 2 Year Guarantee: Unlike plastic molds, ROX Dishwasher Safe Silicone Ice Ball Maker easily release perfectly shaped ice cube spheres
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare with similar items
"I don't always take ice in my drink, but when I do, I use ROX slow melting ice balls."
Savor Your Spirits Longer. 4.5 cm large slow-melting ice balls scientifically engineered with less surface area for slower melt time, allowing you to taste the whiskey, scotch, or your favorite drink, not the water.
Safest for Your Health. Unlike most popular large ice cube trays, we craft ours from superior food grade BPA free silicone, so you get all the beauty, without bathing your drink in toxins. And no funny plastic taste!
Fastest for Your Sanity. Perfectly engineered design allows air flow, speeds up freezing so you're next ice cube is ready in record time.
EXCLUSIVE No Spill Design Won't Tip or Leak in Your Freezer Fill-line creates smooth top 'no nipple' domes every time while sealed, balanced ice cube tray will never tip or spill for a mess free experience every time! Don't be fooled by fakes or knock-offs.
Easy Release Ice Cube Tray Design Won't Crack Your Balls. Unlike most hard plastic ice cube trays that force you to hurt your fingers or crack the ice cubes just to get them out, our exclusive design creates perfectly spherical, uncracked ice cube balls that provide a mesmerizing 'wow' factor.
Dishwasher Safe Silicone Ice Cube Tray Cleans Up Fast. Add flair to your ice cube balls by tossing in any garnish you can dream up; then simply pop into the dishwasher when you're ready to experiment with a new concoction.
So Useful! While most whiskey and scotch connoisseurs love to use these ice cubes to keep drinks cold and potent longer, we've heard people use them to keep Sangria, and iced coffee chilled hot summer days, and steamier nights.
Lifetime Guarantee! Rox Ice Ball Makers are guaranteed to last 2 years, and designed to last a lifetime.
Add yours to your cart now to get it in time for your next party or lazy afternoon sipping affair.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
For the uploaded pictures, the first one is the "fake" Rox product without the fill lines. It is hard to guess how much water is needed so it doesn't end up like this. The 2nd one is a measurement of the 2.5" XL Rox ice ball, and the 3rd is the innovative mold to prevent "rings" around the ice balls.
- Tray does not leak or tip while in the freezer
- Gives really good ice globes for use
- Tray is made of silicon, so it has to be on a firm and flat surface to balance and fill with water. Thus putting it in a curved sink is not an option. Putting it on the kitchen counter will cause the water to flow over as you seal it, so you have to clean clean up the area with a rag.
- If you press down a bit more while sealing, then the water flows out of the top holes. That will make some balls to not be complete spheres. If you don't press down a lot, then the mold does not fit all the way down and won't seal. I am not sure if I have a defective mold, but it doesn't seem to be the case.
- There are two modifications I would prefer. Having lips around the sphere boundaries on the bottom base would help. That will break the connection with the sheet of ice that forms. You will get a sheet of ice with balls stuck in it. You have to break them off and try to avoid having edges and corners stick to the spheres.
- The second modification I would suggest is to have a hole to help the overflow from the top drain out instead of sitting on top like a water reservoir. If you overfill and a lot of water accumulates on top, you have to empty the tray and start over again or else you will end up with a big block of ice on the top. This makes the whole process seem like a surgery or rocket science when it should not be like that.
I got a sample from the manufacturer at a discount to try out and give an unbiased review.
UPDATE - Almost a year later, I try every once in awhile, but they still make water taste like chemicals and the film that rises to the top is nasty. Horrible made-in-China taste.
Now as for the finished product in a drink. Yes they do last a bit longer then cubes and get your drink a bit colder. This is not because of surface area but rather size. They work better because they are bigger. And yes they look good in your glass and that is really half of the reason why we get molds like this.
I have used them to make 2 batches of ice now and the 4 star rating is because I don't think they will last so they are a good product but not worth the price. I would happily buy them again if they were only $5.
Here are some tips on how to get the best ice you can out of these.
1. Use distilled or (at least) filtered water.
2. Leave a little space in the mold for the ice to expand.
3. Twist the mold around to break off excess chips before removing ice.
4. run mold under slightly warm (almost room temp) water before removing ice.
1) the molds have a tendency to "float" when water is added, meaning that instead of a tight seal that will produce four spheres, you get water in between the layers and end up with spheres that have wings, like Saturn or something. The wings melt quickly, eliminating the purpose of using this product, or you have to spend time breaking them off.
2) Even when filled through the vent hole with a funnel and placed in the freezer with a weight on top, the water still managers to sneak out from the sphere and create the winged spheres.
3) Even after rigorous cleaning, the ice leaves a disturbing film on the class when it's used. I've seen others mention this issue, so I don't know if it's poor quality control or what, but it isn't at all appetizing and raises concerns about what the heck I'm drinking. I stopped using these after I discovered this problem.
Save yourself the trouble and get the Tovolo spheres - they actually work and produce a proper sphere that doesn't leave a gross film behind.