Salon Beauty Best Books of the Year So Far Introducing Prime Wardrobe nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Weekly One Introducing Fire TV Cube Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now STL18_GNO

on September 26, 2017
Doesn't work on Window's 10 and send back and waiting.
One person found this helpful
on January 11, 2013
i will recommend roxio for anyone who has just basic computer skills for personal use.
just follow the very simple instructions and you will be ready in no time.
although first few uses, it will be slow, take 30 minutes to burn a dvd.
it will pick up speed after a few uses at 15 minutes per dvd.
it is much better than other brand names because you don't need to subscribe to it yearly to do the same job for over $50.
3 people found this helpful
on December 26, 2012
I had to install the software atleast three times, contacted the tech support, and nothing helped, the software did not work with window XP, had to uninstalle and and keep with it with other junks that I have.
on June 17, 2010
I thought my computer(s) were the problem, pc's, with my burned DVD's not working about half of the time until I read these reviews and know it's the software. Not a good buy in my opinion. Will be finding new software as soon as I finish this review.
3 people found this helpful
on July 22, 2013
my CD music maker. I had Roxio for a long time and it never failed me. When I wish to make a CD it's simple. I just wish it could put more MP3 songs on the CD without buying all new Blue Ray and Book equipment. Good buy.
on April 29, 2016
Good program, easy to use
on November 14, 2013
The product fulfilled a requirement necessary for classes, which is why I brought the item. I thank you for prompt service.
on May 11, 2010
This product was not compatible with the video files that I wanted to burn onto a DVD. The online product support was very lame. Ultimately, I was told I needed to upgrade to a much more expensive Roxio product in order to achieve compatibility with the video files that I wanted to burn. I wasn't offered a refund or a discount on the new product, which I ended up purchasing nonetheless.
4 people found this helpful
|11 comment|Report abuse
on December 17, 2013
I am a novice at computers and I wanted to copy some cds. This was easy to load and is a great price. I would recommend this for anyone who wants to copy cds.
on April 14, 2015
GOOD
|0Comment|Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.