Creator NXT (2013) [Old Version]
|Price:||$19.99 & FREE Shipping on orders over $49. Details|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Easy and powerful photo editing and creative design with PaintShop PRO
- 50 new professional music tracks for video and slideshows
- Convert video for the new iPad, Kindle Fire, Android smartphones and other devices
- Easily share on Google+, Microsoft SkyDrive, YouTube and more
- Faster video conversion with improved GPU optimization
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
From the Manufacturer
Capture, create, and share all your digital media with Roxio Creator NXT. Easily edit and enhance videos and photos, then share them on smartphones, iPads and iPhones, and popular websites. Get creative with amazing video effects, convert movies to 3D and edit HD video. Easily retouch and enhance photos, and create artistic graphics and unique photo projects. Enjoy a complete audio solution with the power to rip, mix, burn, and share music. Burn, back up, copy, and preserve files to CD, DVD, and Blu-ray Disc. The built-in tutorials and printable instructions help get you started fast.
Key Features and Benefits
Videos and Movies
- Easily edit standard and HD videos
- Add pro-quality video effects, including picture-in-picture, titles, and scrolling credits
- Rotate video with one click; auto-adjust color, brightness, and contrast
- Stabilize shaky video taken with handheld cameras
- Turn standard videos into 3D movies, edit in 3D, and create 3D DVDs
Now with PaintShop Pro:
- Organize, tag, and manage your photos
- Retouch photos with smart adjustment tools
- Share on Facebook, Flickr, and more
- Stitch multiple photos together into panoramic images
- Fix red eye, erase wrinkles and blemishes, even restore old photos
- Turn photos into unique designs with layers, brushes, and text tools
- Create artistic graphics for use online, in videos, or in print
- Make cards, calendars, and other keepsakes
Music and Audio
- Get tunes from CDs and music DVDs
- Digitize and clean up LPs and tapes
- Record Internet radio or any other music playing on your PC
- Edit your audio tracks, enhance them, remove unwanted noise, and more
- Mix favorite songs into DJ style mixes with crossfades and rhythm synchronization
- Automatically add title, artist and genre details to your audio files without retyping.
- Capture streaming video from YouTube or other popular web sites
- Convert standard, HD or AVCHD videos for your PC or big-screen TV
- Convert your video to DivX format to enjoy on DivX-certified devices, such as the PlayStation 3, DVD players, mobile phones, and more
Data and Copy
- Burn or copy discs right on your desktop
- Protect your data and media files with disc encryption and passwords
- Archive up to 50 GB on Blu-ray Discs
- Back up to hard disk, network, DVD or Blu-ray Disc. Schedule unattended backups, or do it manually.
- Easily copy CDs, DVDs and Blu-ray Discs*. Compress a 9 GB movie onto a 4.7 GB DVD.
*Does not rip or copy encrypted or copy protected content.
- Internet connection required for product installation
- Microsoft Windows 8, Professional (32- or 64-bit), Windows 7 SP1 Home Premium, Professional or Ultimate (32- or 64-bit), Windows Vista SP2 (32- or 64-bit), Windows XP SP3 (32-bit).
- For data burning and copy, audio capture and editing: Intel 1.6 GHz Pentium 4 Processor or AMD equivalent, 1 GB RAM. For video or photo editing, conversion and playback, Intel Pentium 4 2 GHz processor or AMD equivalent and 2 GB RAM. Multi-core processor highly recommended.
- 1024x768 DirectX 9.0c compatible graphics card with at least 16-bit color setting, sound card, DVD-ROM drive
- ATI Stream and CUDA acceleration only available with AMD ATI Stream and NVIDIA CUDA enabled graphics cards. Intel Quick Sync Video acceleration only available on 3rd generation Intel Core processors
- Hard drive with at least 3 GB free space for installation. DVD and BD copy, video editing and authoring may require large amount of free disk space, up to 10's of GB.
- Windows Media Player version 10, 11, or 12
- Internet Explorer 7, 8, 9, or 10
- Internet connection required for installation, registration, product updates and some features. Any Internet charges are the user’s responsibility
- QuickTime player version 7 and iTunes version 10 required for some functionality
- TiVo requires a TiVo Series2, Series3, TiVo HD DVR or other TiVoToGo compatible DVR connected to your home network and TiVo Desktop. Does not work with DirecTV -provided TiVo DVRs.
- For video capture: OHCI compliant IEEE 1394 FireWire card for use with DV camera or Roxio Video Capture USB for analog sources
- 3D glasses and other 3D hardware are the user's responsibility
Top Customer Reviews
In terms of system performance and bugs, prior to locating and disabling 5 unneeded startups and 4 unneeded services that were installed by Roxio Creator 2012, the performance of my Intel Core i7 Extreme 980X Win 7 (64bit) based system was noticeably impacted, which is not typical for a high end system. Additionally, Roxio BackOnTrack crashes whenever I attempt to configure backup settings, Videowave crashes at launch and MYDVD crashes while importing video. Roxio Creator 2011 sp1 worked fine... VERY DISAPPOINTING...
Relative to Roxio BackOnTrack, I have high end drive imaging and recovery software on my computer and no need for a comparatively unreliable and featureless product such as Roxio BackOnTrack. Furthermore, I am personally not looking to have hard drive recovery software forced on me when I purchase CD/DVD burning software.
Relative to Blue Ray media, the program offers the ability to burn to Blue Ray media but requires the purchase of the Roxio Blu-ray Playback Plug-In for another $19.99 to play Blue Ray media on the computer.
In terms of compatibility, Roxio 2012 Pro installed third party software such as DivX without prompting. Being a conduit for unsolicited advertisements (i.e., SPAM) aside, DivX is incompatible with an existing codec pack on my computer, hijacked extensions from my default video player, and does not properly remove registry entries when uninstalled.Read more ›
A member suggested I shut down my firewall and anti-virus software and install Roxio's installation disc and "repair" the installation. It worked for about an hour. I was able to edit 5 videos and create one DVD, no problem. I tried to create two other projects and I would get the "Software not responding" screen - it would freeze at 97% of encoding the project. I must have tried 6x.
Now the software won't even open. It shuts down every time I try to add a video clip.
I have spent too much time with this software. The company I purchased from is refunding my money since they assured me before the purchase via e-mail that the software was compatible with Windows 8. It is not compatible with my Window's 8 system!
I have order Cyberlink Media Suite 10 Ultra. I hope it works.
If you need Blu-ray support, please note that Roxio Creator 2012 requires the purchase of the High-Def/Blu-ray Disc Plug-In at $19.99 to burn Blu-ray media and the purchase of Roxio Blu-ray Playback Plug-In for another $19.99 to play Blue Ray media on the computer. I would recommend purchasing Roxio Creator 2012 Pro if you need or plan to burn/watch Blu-ray media.
In terms of performance and bugs, Roxio BackOnTrack crashes whenever I attempt to configure backup settings, Videowave crashes at launch and MYDVD crashes while importing video. Everything worked fine in Roxio Creator 2011... Roxio Creator 2012 installed DivX on my computer without prompting, which corrupted an existing codec pack, hijacked extensions from my default video player, and does not properly remove registry entries when uninstalled. It took about 20 minutes to fix... In general, the entire package is incredibly invasive and will alter many system settings without prompting. Lastly, the bloated installation in combination with third party applications, 5 unneeded startups and 4 unneeded services noticeably impacted performance of my high end system until disabled.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Purchased to transfer TIVO files but could not as I lacked a no longer availabe TIVO provided transfer application.Published 2 months ago by A. Nishioka
Had problems when I needed to install it in another system after the old one crashed. The program is good but ROXIO is not an easy
outfit to deal with. Read more
I bought this for work and this was much cheaper than anywhere else I looked.Published 9 months ago by ckelly