Royal 40-Piece Silverware Set – 18/10 Stainless Steel Utensils Forks Spoons Knives Set, Mirror Polished Cutlery Flatware Set
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- SERVICE FOR 8: Comes with 8 Dinner Forks, 8 Tablespoons, 8 Knives, 8 Salad Forks and 8 Teaspoons. Great for get-togethers, family dinners, formal or informal meals; Stylish flatware allows you to dine in style with friends and family; Modern style pairs well with your other flatware
- SUPERIOR QUALITY: Professional grade 18/10 stainless steel flatware set is rust & corrosion resistant, ensuring you will use it for years to come; Weighted for comfortable ergonomic fit, won’t bend or warp; Heat resistant and dishwasher safe
- DURABLE AND SAFE: Silverware is dishwasher safe, won’t lose its shine, and won’t spot, rust, discolor, or pit; perfect for everyday use; Smoothly finished, no sharp edges; Safe and comfortable for both adults and children
- TIMELESS DESIGN: Ergonomic classic design has clean stylish look that suits a casual meal as well as a fancy dinner; High shine mirror polished finish adds a sense of class and sparkle to your table and makes your meal just a bit more special; Retains high shine finish and will not fade over time
- PERFECT FOR GIFT GIVING: Makes a wonderful gift for weddings, showers, housewarmings and more; Utensils are individually wrapped in plastic sleeves to prevent scratching, and packaged in a sleek black gift box
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
20-Piece Set Includes: 4 Dinner forks, 4 Tablespoons, 4 Knives, 4 Salad Forks, 4 Teaspoons
40-Piece Set Includes: 8 Dinner forks, 8 Tablespoons, 8 Knives, 8 Salad Forks, 8 Teaspoons
60-Piece Set Includes: 12 Dinner forks, 12 Tablespoons, 12 Knives, 12 Salad Forks, 12 Teaspoons
Compare with similar items
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
As far as the product goes, it is in my opinion excellent value. I like the heavy weight and bright finish. As many other reviews mentioned, the soup spoon is large while the small fork and tea spoon are very small -- that suites me because I am just filling out my flatware and I like the variety -- this will not be my main service.