Royal Anti-Fatigue Comfort Mat - 20 in x 39 in- Multi Surface All-Purpose Luxurious Comfort - For Kitchen, Bathroom or Workstations - Black
|Sale:||$39.95 & FREE Shipping on orders over $49. Details|
|You Save:||$40.04 (50%)|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- ANTI-FATIGUE - Our floor mats effectively relieve upto 40% pressure on your knees, feet and delicate joints in the legs. Whether you're standing in the kitchen for an hour cooking up your family dinner, or you're at your standing office desk working on your masterpiece, you will feel as if you're on a cloud. Less fatigue = Better Quality work!
- MULTI-SURFACE - Place it on Marble, Wood, Laminate or any type of Flooring and they will NEVER SLIP, FOLD OR BEND. Smooth enough to feel soft but durable enough to withstand spills, or kitchen disasters. *NOTE: These mats are not made to withstand pressure from pointed High Heeled Shoes. If you step on the mats with High Heeled shoes, you may risk puncturing
- ALL-PURPOSE - Enjoy the Comfort this Mat delivers in the Kitchen, Bathroom or even your Office Workplace. Designed to be elegant in your home and sophisticated for commercial places such as Hotels, Concierge, Airlines, and Industrial facilities.
- SPECS - The Perfect size at 20" x 39" Inches, we offer our mats in 4 beautiful colors. Choose and match your kitchen or bathroom interior to our Jet Black, Caramel Brown, Burgundy or Beige mats. The mats are padded with a thickness of 0.75" inches for optimal support and comfort.
- LIFETIME WARRANTY: Easily the best comfort mat one can buy, at an affordable price, we have also gone the extra mile and made a statement to stand behind our mat. Not only are you covered under a 30-Day 100% Satisfaction or Money Back Guarantee, but you are also entitled to a full Lifetime Warranty. Try our mat risk free now and you will soon realize what a valuable investment you've made!
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Compare to Similar Items
This item Royal Anti-Fatigue Comfort Mat - 20 in x 39 in- Multi Surface All-Purpose Luxurious Comfort - For Kitchen, Bathroom or Workstations - Black
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Equinox Int||Hills Point Industries||Motion Trend||Sky Solutions USA|
|Size||20" x 39"||32 x 20||20 x 39 x 0.75 in.||20" x 39" x 3/4"|
Please help us improve this feature. Tell us what you think of this feature.
Top Customer Reviews
Okay moving on now. I also love the generous size of this rug. It fits exactly where I wanted to put it, which below the kitchen sink so I can stand on it as I do my dishes. Yes, I do notice a difference when I'm washing the dishes. My lower back does not hurt as much when I'm doing the dishes now. I can also stand there longer than I was able to do before. My feet and legs feel comfortable for a longer amount of time. In addition, my legs don't feel nearly as tired. It's actually a lot easier to get the dishes done.
I was lucky that this rug actually matches my kitchen so I had no problems there either. However, they really should offer more colors so that everyone can find something that matches their kitchen colors. I know some people will not even try this rug, simply because it does not match their kitchen. I hope they add more colors for people like that. I was a little concerned at one point when I saw what looked like some grease on the rug. It left some dark spots but it was not grease. I think it probably was water but it left these dark spots.Read more ›
It wipes up very nicely.
It is NOT slippery.
It is attractive.
Cons: It shifts everywhere and far too. I bend over to push it back into place every 30 minutes.
It is almost an inch high, and although the edges are beveled, we constantly trip over it.
It is too too soft, like sinking into a piece of thick foam rubber. Since I have knee and back problems this mat is not any good for me;
the softness causes my feet to constantly see-saw back and forth, which is killing my knees and back.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I've had it for several days and I can already tell how different it is from the other kitchen mats we've had. It's very thick and makes me feel tall. Read morePublished 12 hours ago by Mayang
Absolutely what I needed, soft on my toes and heels, I like barefoot, and it fits in from of my long work table, what more could I ask for? Read morePublished 22 hours ago by Magickwyrd
Work great for trade shows when you need to be on your feet in a booth all day. Easy to travel with.Published 1 day ago by W. L. Wats
Right out of the package, it smelled a bit strong of rubber but I left it out in the kitchen overnight (I was thinking the kitchen might smell like it in the morning) and it was... Read morePublished 2 days ago by 802 Love
nice and big, lots of cushion, can stand on it for many hours at a clip. Great with my stand-up desk.Published 5 days ago by Paul Boiano
So cushy. I put this in the kitchen in front of the cooktop so now I can cook pudding in comfort. :-)Published 5 days ago by Frances T