|Manufacturer Part Number||TFC8440-19-4459|
N41 Royal Blue Metallic Touch-Up Paint Pen for BMW K 1600 GTL
|Price:||$25.90 + $5.95 shipping|
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Includes two touch-up pens; a factory-matched top-coat (color) and high-quality clearcoat for a long-lasting, durable finish.
- Touch-up paint designed specifically by ColorRite.
- ColorRite 1/2oz. touch-up pens are the easiest and best way to repair small nicks and scratches. If you have a stone chip, small nick, or fairly small scratch, the pen is ideal. It has a "chiseled nib" style tip has two edges; a thin edge for hairline scratches and a wide one for larger scratches.
- Sizes available from ColorRite include the following: Touch-up pens are ideal for small nicks or chips. Our 2 oz. bottles come with a brush cap applicator; if you have your own spray equipment it can be used for small areas (under 3 feet). Aerosols are convenient for larger areas for people who do not have professional equipment. For the best results and larger areas, our professional sizes are designed to be used with spray equipment.
- ColorRite is the leader in motorcycle/powersports paint products, manufacturing the highest quality paints available for over 25 years. Achieve results the very first time - choose ColorRite.
Customers also shopped for
Compare with similar items
N41 Royal Blue Metallic Touch-Up Paint Aerosol for BMW K 1600 GTL
N41 Royal Blue Metallic Touch-Up Paint Jar for BMW K 1600 GTL
Lupin Blue M25 Touch-Up Paint Pen for BMW K 1300 S
|Color||BMW N41 Royal Blue Metallic||BMW N41 Royal Blue Metallic||BMW N41 Royal Blue Metallic||BMW Lupin Blue M25|
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Touch-up paint designed specifically by ColorRite for the 2012 BMW K 1600 GTL. ColorRite is the leader in touch-up paint for your motorcycle, personal watercraft, snowmobile, ATV, or outboard engine. Recommended by thousands of motorcycle dealers and enthusiasts since 1988, our paints are the absolute, highest quality O.E.M.-matched paint available. We guarantee our paint will match your original factory color or we will send you a new order. It is not possible to correctly match to faded or damaged paint so this is not included in our guarantee. Performing a "spray-out" (a test application of the color on something other than your intended part) is critical to ensure that the color matches and you're applying coats as the paint requires. As a general guideline, our half-pints are intended for smaller items such as a fairing or saddlebag. A pint will cover multiple items, such as a tank and saddlebags, or a full fairing. Our largest size (quart) will paint an entire motorcycle. ColorRite is committed to your achieving results, staffing a dedicated team of specialists to support you. We ship from both California and Pennsylvania to deliver your paint as quickly as possible. ColorRite - delivering quality for over 25 years.
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|