Royal Canin Veterinary Diet Canine Urinary SO Dry Dog Food 6.6 lb bag
- Ingredients to increase urine volume and reduce the concentration of the minerals that form kidney stones
- Compounds that dissolve struvite urinary stones in your pet's system
- Ingredients that acidify your dog's urine and prevent stone buildup
- Omega-3 fatty acids to help your pet's urinary tract fight infection and inflammation
- Controlled amounts of magnesium, phosphorus, and protein to keep your dog's system running clean
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
ROYAL CANIN URINARY SO 14 (dry) is a complete and balanced diet for adult dogs that have been specifically designed to ensure the production of a urine undersaturated with struvite and with a level of calcium oxalate saturation at which spontaneous homogeneous crystallization will not occur.
Dogs with or at risk of developing canine lower urinary track disease
Dissolution of struvite uroliths
Struvite urolithiasis prevention
To help prevent calcium oxalate
To help prevent calcium phosphate (brushite)
Please Note: Royal Canin diets requires authorization. This product ships directly from Royal Canin and will arrive separately from other products ordered from EntirelyPets. This product will not be fulfilled until a copy of a valid authorization is faxed to 510-892-2930 or e-mailed to email@example.com.
*Royal Canin foods cannot be returned for any reason in accordance with FDA regulations in the US. Please be sure that you are placing an order for the correct food. We cannot accept any returns on these foods.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?