Kidney failure is a serious health condition that requires a specialized diet. Royal Canin Veterinary Diet Renal LP Modified C (Chicken) Dry Cat food is a highly palatable, complete cat food with restricted phosphorus levels and reduced protein content to aid in the dietary management of chronic renal failure in cats. With a nutritious diet, veterinary care, and plenty of love, your cat can be healthier and happier. Royal Canin Veterinary Diet Renal LP Modified C Dry Cat Food will help strengthen his/her kidneys.
- Restricted phosphorus intake
- For the management of all stages of chronic kidney disease in adult cats
- Limited levels of high biological value protein to minimize the production of nitrogenous waste products
- High energy density utilizing dietary fat to improve palatability and reduce feeding volumes
- Naturally preserved
- Enriched with antioxidants
NOTE: Royal Canin veterinary diets require a veterinary prescription. This product ships directly from Royal Canin and will arrive separately from other products ordered from Chewy.com. This product will not be fulfilled until a copy of a valid prescription authorization is faxed to 786-528-6088 or e-mailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.