Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited Get 10% cashback on thousands of musical instruments with your Amazon.com Store Credit Card Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Wonder Woman now available on Blu-ray, 3D, and 4K Shop Now STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 84 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 90 reviews
on November 18, 2016
My cat was perscribed this type of food, he eats this brand right up. If he likes it and has been healthy since using it for about a year.
on March 9, 2017
DON'T BE FOOLED BY THE PRODUCT IMAGE SHOWN. This is NOT moderate calorie, as the picture shows. I was very unhappy to have ordered (and spent way more than my vet charges) just because I needed the moderate calorie quicker than the vet could get it to me. Only to find that the shipment took a while AND it was not moderate calorie. False advertising.
on September 16, 2014
The food is great for our cats, one of which has urinary issues, but after shopping around the prices on Amazon are 2x what you would pay at the store/ your local vet. Even PetfoodDirect has it much cheaper (but may require prescription). It also always took at least 2 weeks for my order to come, and once or twice the kitties had to eat other food or go a little hungry.
on June 11, 2017
Our kitty loves these! Helps keep his crystals at bay. Perfect for keeping kitties with history of urinary issues happy and healthy. Our little guy, Bagel, also really loves the treats from this company. This food seems more appetizing (for a cat) than the larger cans of blended meat.
on September 22, 2016
Healthier cat with this proper dietary food . It has definitely lessoned his lifetime condition and he's had less pain. Great delivery and service. I've been ordering from Royal Canin and it's a great company.
on March 27, 2014
My cat was diagnosed with struvite crystals earlier this year and after my vet got him all better, they recommended the Royal Canin Urinary SO products (among other "urinary formula" brands). They actually sent me home with the pate version of this and my cat absolutely would not eat it. But that is consistent with his wet food behavior...he's always liked the grilled, morsel variety, etc. I searched online and found this and thought I'd give it a try since I figured it was the pate version that he hated and not really the taste. Anyway, as soon as I put this out, he ate it so fast I thought he was going to throw it all up! He actually licked the bowl for minutes afterwards too. It's been over 2 months now and he still gobbles it up fast every time I give it to him. My only complaint is that I wish this came in bigger cans. Since my cat is on a wet food-only diet now, he tends to go through these smaller cans much quicker. Anyway, I highly recommend this product if your cat needs a special urinary formula and also hates pate wet food (this seems to be the only veterinarian diet urinary formula in a non-pate configuration out there by the way). It is also nice that Amazon offers this for purchase without a prescription from your vet. Thanks Amazon!!
on June 6, 2015
This small can version of SO is loved by my cats. AVOID THE LARGE CAN VERSION. THE 5.8 ounce cans are a terrible consistency and are gross. Made my cats throw up. Only buy the small can variety which is made much more palatible and is in strips.
on December 2, 2016
The vet recommended this for our cat, we love having it delivered
on August 3, 2015
My cat has been on this for over 2 years, after the vet recommended it following a bad bout of feline urinary tract disease and narrowly escaping the development of crystals that would require surgery. Although I know it's not the "best" cat food out there in terms of quality (I mean, what canned food really is anyway?), it has absolutely done the job with respect to keeping my young cat's urinary issues from coming back. No issues in the 2 years she's been on it. She seems to have adjusted to it as well, and doesn't mind eating it.
on June 6, 2015
My cats love this product although seems like it has been changed a bit lately. Doesn't smell as good. It is nothing like the same named product in the bigger can. Only buy the 3 ounce can. False advertising to call these SO the same. The bigger can version 5.8 caused my cat to throw up and has a gross consistency. Change the name Royal Canin. These SO's are not the same.