Lyft Industrial Deals Enlightenment Now Red Shoes We Love nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Weekly One All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon victoriaS2 victoriaS2 victoriaS2  Three new members of the Echo family Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now TG18SW_gno

on January 30, 2017
I love these towels so much I bought a set for my daughter as well. They can be bleached without losing the blue stripe and they dry dishes as well as hands.
on April 24, 2017
These are very sturdy, nicely absorbent, and the stripe makes sure they are used as cleaning/scrubbing/what the hell is that on my floor cloths instead of my beautiful hand-embroidered flour sacking towels. So far they haven't stained, either, even after mopping up a trail of wet planter soil drips left as my husband carried some large pots outdoors for the summer. These are a very good size, too, big, but not too big.
33 comments| 13 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon March 1, 2017
I really like using the larger kitchen towels for drying my dishes I will even place rinsed cups on them to air dry if I am running short on time. this 18 is Fabulous. If one has never tried the larger kitchen towels I recommend giving Equinox International brand a try. No shrinking during washing, or drying and they are 100% cotton.
22 comments| 13 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on March 25, 2017
If you care about how your kitchen towels look, don't buy these. There is obviously no quality assurance department. Half the towels are not cut properly and some have uneven hems. As far as absorbing water, they do their job.
review image
on January 31, 2017
Have had these for a week now. We machine wash the days towels each evening and dry them on the lanai overnight. Some have been washed twice and are becoming more flexible and absorbent with use. There has been no fraying, unraveling or opening of the hems. A great buy for the price. I will buy more when I need them.
VINE VOICEon August 22, 2017
You definitely get what you pay for here. I dumped these in the wash without looking at them, just to find out as I went to fold them that they are poorly made with runs and pills - and one was covered in black grease stains!
These are definitely kitchen rag status. You won't want these sitting out when company comes over!
on October 29, 2017
Three towels unraveled after the first wash. The rest don't look too good either.
review imagereview image
on March 2, 2017
I love these kitchen towels. A little stiff fresh out of the package but once I washed them they are as soft as the more expensive plush towels but better because they dry quicker. High Quality!
Great multipurpose towels!!
on January 4, 2018
These are great towels, and a pack of 15 will last me a long time. I love having so many so I can easily swap them out and have a replacement ready. They hold up well in the wash, and dry fast. They don't get linty which I find important for drying dishes or hands.

I tried cutting one in half so I could have a smaller towel for wiping counters, and let's just say it wasn't a good idea. The edges that were cut didn't hold up well and started fraying. The frays got more severe in the wash. I had to try! No loss here though since I have 14 more.
review imagereview image
on May 30, 2017
I ordered after reading fairly good reviews from here.
As soon as I opened the package, I was very disappointed. Very poorly made.
Not recommend..