Beauty Summer Reading Women's Block Sandals nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Always ad-free. Learn more. PCB for select Bang & Olufsen Introducing Fire TV Cube Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon theaffairS4 theaffairS4 theaffairS4  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now Start your Baby Registry

on January 30, 2017
I love these towels so much I bought a set for my daughter as well. They can be bleached without losing the blue stripe and they dry dishes as well as hands.
40 people found this helpful
on April 20, 2017
Not recommended. Towels were hemmed on only three sides. After one washing the unhemmed side frays and starts to unravel. Use once or twice then put in the trash, not my idea of reusable cloth towels.
29 people found this helpful
|11 comment|Report abuse
on September 10, 2017
These lovely towels are durable, have a nice tight weave, and hold up with lots of use. I highly recommend these! One thing I use them for is covering my Kombucha jars (rubber band them over the tops), because they allow the brew to "breathe," but don't let fruit flies in.
review image
45 people found this helpful
on April 24, 2017
These are very sturdy, nicely absorbent, and the stripe makes sure they are used as cleaning/scrubbing/what the hell is that on my floor cloths instead of my beautiful hand-embroidered flour sacking towels. So far they haven't stained, either, even after mopping up a trail of wet planter soil drips left as my husband carried some large pots outdoors for the summer. These are a very good size, too, big, but not too big.
27 people found this helpful
|33 comments|Report abuse
TOP 500 REVIEWERon March 1, 2017
I really like using the larger kitchen towels for drying my dishes I will even place rinsed cups on them to air dry if I am running short on time. this 18 is Fabulous. If one has never tried the larger kitchen towels I recommend giving Equinox International brand a try. No shrinking during washing, or drying and they are 100% cotton.
25 people found this helpful
|22 comments|Report abuse
on April 16, 2017
These towels were exactly as advertised and what we expected. Soft cotton is absorbent and also dries quickly. Size is perfect for kitchen hand towel for drying dishes or hands.Nice quality and fabric weight. So, EXACTLY what we were hoping for!
22 people found this helpful
on October 29, 2017
Three towels unraveled after the first wash. The rest don't look too good either.
review imagereview image
19 people found this helpful
on February 27, 2018
Waterproof towels are one of my biggest peeves these towels passed that test:
They are simple, handsome and work well. They’re not for beauty contests but for work.

When I have wet hands or counters I want to hit the water once and move on without wasting time. These deliver.

I was shocked at the weight of the box, very dense! Over two pounds of towels. Wow.
Threw the towels in the washer, the drier and then tested them. They were great.

Guess I got a good batch because they seem cut straight and look fine. For the price I don’t know what else you could want from our brothers and sisters in Bangladesh. The did a nice job sewing, folding and pressing. Thank you!

Now I have towels I can work to death in the kitchen and beyond. They’re cheap enough to abuse and replace. I feel happy about this purchase.

They hang nicely from the oven handle. Mission accomplished.
review imagereview imagereview imagereview imagereview imagereview image
9 people found this helpful
on November 29, 2017
Looks like I’ve had these things for a year in two days. Wonder why I haven’t reviewed them to perhaps save unsuspecting customers. You know those restaurant napkins that seem to actually part plastic, and don’t absorb anything? Well that is what these are only in the shape of a towel. When I try to wipe cabinet or Dish, the towel comes away but the wetness stays. I came today hoping to replace them with REAL Dish towels.
7 people found this helpful
on January 31, 2017
Have had these for a week now. We machine wash the days towels each evening and dry them on the lanai overnight. Some have been washed twice and are becoming more flexible and absorbent with use. There has been no fraying, unraveling or opening of the hems. A great buy for the price. I will buy more when I need them.
20 people found this helpful