Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Oprah's Book Club Red Shoes We Love nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stream your favorites. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheTick TheTick TheTick  Three new members of the Echo family Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop now TG18PP_gno

on January 30, 2017
I love these towels so much I bought a set for my daughter as well. They can be bleached without losing the blue stripe and they dry dishes as well as hands.
on April 24, 2017
These are very sturdy, nicely absorbent, and the stripe makes sure they are used as cleaning/scrubbing/what the hell is that on my floor cloths instead of my beautiful hand-embroidered flour sacking towels. So far they haven't stained, either, even after mopping up a trail of wet planter soil drips left as my husband carried some large pots outdoors for the summer. These are a very good size, too, big, but not too big.
33 comments| 13 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon March 1, 2017
I really like using the larger kitchen towels for drying my dishes I will even place rinsed cups on them to air dry if I am running short on time. this 18 is Fabulous. If one has never tried the larger kitchen towels I recommend giving Equinox International brand a try. No shrinking during washing, or drying and they are 100% cotton.
22 comments| 13 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on March 25, 2017
If you care about how your kitchen towels look, don't buy these. There is obviously no quality assurance department. Half the towels are not cut properly and some have uneven hems. As far as absorbing water, they do their job.
review image
on May 7, 2017
These towels are a total joke. They do not absorb a single drop of water. I am definitely returning them.
on January 31, 2017
Have had these for a week now. We machine wash the days towels each evening and dry them on the lanai overnight. Some have been washed twice and are becoming more flexible and absorbent with use. There has been no fraying, unraveling or opening of the hems. A great buy for the price. I will buy more when I need them.
on October 29, 2017
Three towels unraveled after the first wash. The rest don't look too good either.
review imagereview image
on August 21, 2017
Well made cotton towels. I wanted something for the kitchen as a working towel, nothing for pretty looks. These are great for that purpose. I dislike using the dishwasher. I like washing dishes by hand then drying them and putting them away, out of sight out of mind. These are great for that purpose. I keep it over my shoulder while I'm cooking. They seem like they'll last forever.
on March 2, 2017
I love these kitchen towels. A little stiff fresh out of the package but once I washed them they are as soft as the more expensive plush towels but better because they dry quicker. High Quality!
Great multipurpose towels!!
on May 30, 2017
I ordered after reading fairly good reviews from here.
As soon as I opened the package, I was very disappointed. Very poorly made.
Not recommend..