Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Shop Now PSFF17_gno

Customer reviews

90%
10%
Format: Audio CD|Change

Showing 1-4 of 4 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 10 reviews
on June 2, 2015
Donald Byrd's music is simply remarkable and this digital re-mastered copy of the original 1961 LP “Royal Flush” is an excellent techno/artistic masterpiece. His unmistakable rendition of “I’m A Fool To Want You” is one of my favorite trumpet classics of all time. Byrd was a superb musician and composer and his exuberant legacy lives on….
on February 22, 2016
My favorite late-Bop / Hardbop album, and least right now. I love the fat sound of Adam's bari sax along with Byrd's silky smooth & clean trumpet lines. In my opinion, Donald Byrd's style is similar to Miles, but Byrd does it better. Again, my humble opinion. Essential album for an early '60's bop collection.
on October 26, 2015
I was completely satisfied with everything.
on February 8, 2016
I thought that this was a nice CD, I'm a Donald Byrd fan from way back and now I'm in the process of catching up with a lot of his CD's that were on albums but are now on CD and this was a good way to start.