Royal Gourmet Regal GB2000 2 Burner Propane Gas Grill Griddle, 22'' L
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 2 independently controlled stainless steel tube burners with 13,000 BTU each, total 26,000 BTU cooking power
- 22.8"L x 19.7"W, total 449 square inches cooking area, 3.5mm thickness griddle top with pre-seasoned surface
- Durable stainless steel control panel with electronic ignition system offers a reliable spark with every push
- Both folding side tables have Alum surface for more working space to place accessories and seasonings on and can hold 25 lb. of items with stability; Large capacity grease collection underneath firebox helps grilling last long
- Heavy duty shelf offers sufficient storage space, 4 industrial grade caster wheels for easy moving
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare to similar items
|Shipping||—||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||—||Amazon.com||Outdoor Cooking||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com|
|Item Dimensions||22.4 x 58.7 x 38.6 in||19.5 x 44.5 x 33.5 in||49.5 x 23 x 20.5 in||24 x 52 x 38.5 in||21 x 36 x 2.5 in||32.25 x 64.5 x 1 in|
Brand: Royal Gourmet
- 2 stainless steel burners (13,000 BTU each)
- 22.8"L x 19.7"W, total 449 square inches cooking area
- 3.5mm thickness griddle top with pre-seasonal surface
- High temp black powder coated fire box
- Stainless steel control panel
- Electronic ignition system
- 2 folding side tables with Alum surface
- Cart for storage space to place accessories
- 4 3” industrial caster wheels for easy moving
Make easy breakfast pancakes or delicious dinners when you use the RoyalGourmet Regal 2-Burner LP Gas Griddle. It has a thick, cold-rolled steel surface and two independently-controlled burners with push button ignition. Low to high temperature settings provide versatile cooking options. The gas griddle cooking station has a sturdy steel frame that is powder-coated. It comes 4 heavy duty caster wheels, easy to move. The stainless steel tube burners provide long life and you get excellent heat retention and distribution. Make the Royal Gourmet cooking station a fun way to start or end your day.
Warranty: Manufacturer warranty for 1 year from date of purchase.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Assembly: (C+) Took me over an hour. The base and body went together quite easily However, the folding shelves gave me trouble due to the mounting brackets not lining up correctly. It turns out I was given 2 of the same “right side brackets” instead of 1 left and 1 right. Royal Gourmet can improve/expedite assembly by having these brackets already attached to the body.
Griddle top: (B+) The GB4000 has a slightly bigger cooking surface than the Camp Chef’s but smaller than the Blackstone and Blue Rhino Razor. There is no carrying handle because it is not meant to detatch. It is very heavy and adequately braced underneath in 3 places to prevent warping. Top came pre-seasoned, but I broke it in my way with kosher salt and olive oil.
Grease Tray: (B-) The griddle has a small "coin slot" in the bottom left corner for grease to go down. Theoretically, the grease drips down the slot, onto a piece of sheet metal and then funnels its way into the grease trap. (see my pics) This grease trap is adequate in size and removes from the rear like a drawer. Problem is that the slot can easily get clogged with food particles. It would make more sense to have the grease tray directly underneath the griddle opening instead of having it to travel down the “canal” to get to the tray. The Blue Rhino has the best design I've seen on any griddle thanks to its wide mouth opening and large cup.
Cooking: (B+) The GB4000 did what it was supposed to do and cooked well with plenty of heat distributed evenly across the griddle. The stainless steel knobs have a nice, firm feel and look professional. Ignition is electric and lights all 4 stainless steel burners.
Shelves: (B) The side shelves fold down in order to save space and have an anti-skid faux diamond plate top. The lower shelves are "tiered" which gives you 3 areas to store grill accessories and help provide rigidity to the frame. I woulld prefer to have 2 flat shelves like the Camp Chef.
Customer Service: (A) I emailed RG and within hours, received a response indicating the correct brackets will be shipped out immediately PLUS I received a phone call the next day to confirm my physical address. Brackets came 48 hours later.
Value: (B+) I checkout the Blackstone, Camp Chef and Blue Rhino Razor. After carefully analyzing all the features and pros & cons of each, I feel that the GB4000 is a very good value for the money and definitely work considering especially for the price.