- Hardcover: 336 pages
- Publisher: Abaris Books (March 1990)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0898352673
- ISBN-13: 978-0898352672
- Product Dimensions: 1 x 9 x 11.2 inches
- Shipping Weight: 3.5 pounds
- Average Customer Review: 2 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #2,584,121 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Royal Horse and Rider: Painting, Sculpture, and Horsemanship 1500-1800
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
Top 20 lists in Books
View the top 20 best sellers of all time, the most reviewed books of all time and some of our editors' favorite picks. Learn more
Top customer reviews
The plate section already begins with the classical antiquity.
The book is very well researched an provides an gives an insight into equestrian portraiture and the art of riding.