Royal Instant Pudding, Vanilla, 1.85-Ounce (Pack of 12)
- 12 (1.85 oz) boxes per case
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
*Phenylketonurics: Contains phenylalanine.
Sugar, Food Starch Modified, Tetrasodium Pyrophosphate, contains 2% or less of the following: Disodium Phosphate, Salt, Artificial Flavor, Calcium Sulfate, Aspartame*, Acesulfame Potassium, Mono-and Diglycerides, Partially Hydrogenated Cottonseed Oil with Citric Acid and TBHQ Added to preserve freshness, Yellow 5, Yellow 6.
Pudding directions: (pie directions on side panel):
1. Add mix to 2 cups cold milk* in medium bowl.
2. Beat with wire whisk or electric mixer at low speed for 2 minutes.
3. Pour into dishes; refrigerate. Pudding will be soft-set and ready to serve in 5 minutes. For firmer set, refrigerate 30 minutes. Store in refrigerator. Makes 4 (1/2 - cup) servings.
*Skim, 1% low fat, nonfat dry or lactose-reduced milk will cause soft-set.
1. Add 2 packages (4-serving size) mix to 3 cups cold milk* in medium bowl. Beat with wire whisk or electric mixer at low speed for only 1 minute. (For 1 package pie, use 2 cups cold milk*).
2. Pour immediately into 8 or 9-inch baked pastry or crumb crust (use 8-inch crust for 1 package pie).
3. Refrigerate at least 3 hours or until set (1 hour for 1 package pie).
Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. Please see our full disclaimer below.
Top Customer Reviews
Delivery was quick. She said it's a very good product BUT it was MY-T-FINE pudding, not ROYAL.
She's in her 80's so it wasn't worth the effort to have her try to ship it back to Amazon.
She said it's very good so there is no complaint about the product but I only gave it 4 stars because its not what I ordered.