CHOKING HAZARD -- Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.
Royal & Langnickel Drawing Essentials Keep N' Carry Set
|Price:||$6.31 & FREE Shipping on orders over $49. Details|
|You Save:||$3.68 (37%)|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- The customized zippered carrying case allows ease of travel while storing and protecting your art tools
- The Keep N' Carry features elastic bands to hold all your tools in place for easy traveling and storage
- Includes 12 color pencils, 1 white eraser, 1 sharpener, 1 drawing pad and 1 zippered carrying case
- Keep N' Carry measures 6-inch by 10-3/4-inch
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Top Customer Reviews
1. The exterior is very sturdy, and even holds up to my younger daughter dragging it along the sidewalk. Easy to keep clean -- appears to be water-repellent.
2. It's easy to carry. Small enough to fit in a small backpack, but also has a carry-handle that you can keep tucked in, when the case is zipped, or hang out as a handle.
3. The elastic holding the colored pencils in place is very strong. Each of the six elastic sections holds 2 pencils very snugly, but not so snug to make removing pencils difficult at all. Very quickly, though, there are colored pencil marks inside the case from the pencils being removed/replaced, but really it's not a big deal - all on the inside.
4. We haven't yet used the pencil sharpener, but the eraser does indeed erase these pencil marks very well.
5. The pad of paper also fits snugly. Using both sides of the paper, though, doesn't work that well as the sheet lays across the upper ridge of the case, but we plan to turn the entire pad over after the front sides are used. I haven't yet sought out replacement paper, but I don't anticipate any problems.
6. The case has enough extra space to put in some of your own extra supplies -- pieces of scrap paper, sheets of stickers, etc.
7. The price is outstanding! I am pretty sure we paid around $15 for each kit, and now I see it's on sale here for $8.95! What a steal. The components are very high quality, and I still feel like for $15 I got a very good value.
Great gift for any age or gender. If you have NO idea what to get someone, this Keep N Carry set is a safe and creative choice.
- solid quality and construction
- zippered enclosure
- not as compact as it could be
- have to have two pencils in each slot
- don't expect much from included art materials
- not going to win any design or fashion awards
I brought these thinking they will suffice for my classes until i can purchase a new and better set of pencils but now i can tell you that i wont be purchasing anything else. There are limited hardnesses but these pencils are durable, erase well and have enough of a variety of hardness to make achieving a wide rage of values practically effortless.
I also really love the carrying case it makes my life so much easier when I'm dashing to and from class!
Most Recent Customer Reviews
It's really a great deal for the price. I got it for a 12 year old who loves to draw. I didn't try the pencils, but I was surprised that it was a fairly nice case and has a drawing... Read morePublished 6 days ago by melissa shaffer
These are so nice. I bought this because it also came with the carrying case. I travel a lot and being able to throw paper together with all my pens and pencils is a real treat.Published 9 days ago by Kittens
I actually bought this for the case and not the pencils. So I got exactly what I wanted.Published 10 days ago by Meredith A.Morrs
Artistic Son loves these
Pencils break while sharpening... A lot
Great carrying case, good quality pencils, and eraser. Adequate sharpener.Published 16 days ago by Greg B (Burbank, CA)