Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: The Royal Tea Party (Gigi, God's Little Princess)
Amazon Vehicles GoldBox Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Chris Staples Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer TheKicks TheKicks TheKicks  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Florida Georgia Line Shop Now STEM

90%
10%

on January 11, 2007
What a sweet book for all the King's daughters! I purchased the first Gigi book at Women of Faith convention in 2005, for my then three-year old daughter. After seeing how much she loved that one, I knew I had to get Sheila's latest addition to the collection. The Royal Tea Party is just as good!! A special story to show our daughters that we are ALL daughters of the King!!! A definite must-have, in my opinion.
on May 19, 2015
I ordered "used" and it worked out perfect. The book came and looked practically brand new, very happy. This was a book on my daughters birthday wish list and I am so thrilled it turned out wonderful. I will and have bought used since.
on January 5, 2012
I'm new here to Gigi... but I am already in love. I have been on a quest to find great books with purposeful meanings even for small children. Gigi provides just that. My girls love the stories that I have purchased, and am sure that they will be requested night after night.
on February 9, 2008
What we love about this book series is that Gigi, the main character little girl, isn't perfect. She is flawed and yet she has good qualities and discovers what makes a person special to God. We are all human and flawed and I think children can better relate to "real" kids not perfect pristine children that are supposed to be the "perfect" example. Our 6 year old and 3 year old girls enjoy these books tremendously. We hope you will too.
on December 12, 2011
I purchased this book for my 3 year old great-nieces' grandmother ~ they call her Gigi, and she is known for having elaborate tea parties with the girls. This is a wonderful series of books ~ well written and entertaining in the illustrations. A great way to convey God's messages about His love for us. I highly recommend, but more importantly, my nieces LOVE them!
on January 3, 2007
What a WONDERFUL book that brings out the nature of little girls but realizing how special it is to be God's. I don't have girls, but it's my favorite gift to little girls.
on June 27, 2009
This beautifully illustrated book with a fun and thoughtful theme is the perfect gift for a little girl. New baby in the home? Why not purchase this for the new, Big Sister. Faith based-inspired.
on May 27, 2016
My daughter loves the Gigi God's Little Princess book. So, I was excited when I saw there was another book. My daughter did not like it as much as the first one.
on March 1, 2016
My daughter loves her Princess Gigi books. They're always offered at a great price here on amazon!!!
on July 26, 2015
It was as great as I expected. My daughter loved it.