Royal Teal Plastic Mesh Produce and Seafood, 24", Package of 1000
|Price:||$89.99 & FREE Shipping|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- PERFECT FOR COOKING SEAFOOD! These mesh bags can be used of boiling or steaming shellfish such as clams, mussels, or crawfish. By keeping the seafood in the bag, the whole bag can be lowered into the pot. Instead of taking the time to scoop each item out after cooking, the whole bag can be removed quickly and easily. These bags are completely safe to use in boiling water.
- HEAT-SEALED BOTTOM, OPEN TOP: Each mesh bag is heat sealed on the bottom to keep the bag shut. The top is open and does not have a tie or drawstring. Bags can be closed by tying a knot. Bags can be reused, as there is no need to cut them open!
- MEASUREMENTS AND SIZE: The length of this product is 24". Width of this product is 8" flat, and stretches up to 14". When fully stretched, the mesh holes measure approximately .25". The quantity of bags is measured by weight; the quantity may varies by 5% of the advertised total.
- CUT DOWN ON WASTE! The plastic mesh fabric of our bags ensures complete breathability. Allowing produce such as onions and potatoes to breathe helps increase their lifespan. Less food waste means more savings!
- PERFECT FOR packaging produce, nuts, or shellfish. Ideal for independent sellers at farmers' or street markets, these bags can be quickly and efficiently filled with produce or other items. Sellers and customers will be impressed by the efficiency and ease!
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Convenient Packing and Carrying
Mesh bags offer an easy storage solution at street or farmers’ markets. They can easily be filled with items such as oranges, potatoes, apples, or onions. Pre-fill bags with vegetables, fruits, or nuts to a predetermined weight, and apply a set price per bag. Customers will love the convenience of prepacked bags. It is an easy way to keep your stall organized and transactions hassle free. They are also a convenient choice for customers to fill their own bag to pay by weight. The bags do not have a drawstring, but can be tied by looping a knot at the top of the bag.
The mesh design of these bags means that they are completely breathable. This makes them ideal for storing items such as potatoes, onions, garlic, or citrus fruits. Allowing these food items to breathe prolongs their freshness and lifespan. Great for packing, transporting, and storing fruits and vegetables from harvest to table. Ensure your produce is fresh and at its prime.
Buying loose produce at grocery stores can be economical, convenient, and great for you! Unfortunately, many plastic bags end up being wasted when buying fruits and vegetables. Using mesh bags is a great way to cut down on plastic waste. Bring your own mesh bags to the grocery store, and fill with the desired fruits and vegetables. The bags can be used to store the produce at home. They can be reused multiple times, and without the waste of plastic bags. Perfect for bringing to grocery stores, farmers markets, bulk food stores, and more!
Boiling or steaming large pots of seafood has never been easier than it is with the use of our mesh bags. The bag can be filled with shrimp, clams, mussels, crawfish, or other shellfish. Then, the whole bag can be lowered into the pot and left there throughout the cooking process. After the food is cooked, remove the bag quickly with ease. This eliminates the need to remove items one by one or trying to scoop them out with a spoon. Because all the seafood spends an equal amount of time in the water, the risk of over cooking some of the shellfish is reduced. These mesh bags are completely safe to use in boiling water.
These mesh bags are perfect for use at seafood and fish markets. They can be used to package mussels, clams, or other shellfish. Vendors can pre-bag their fresh products by volume or weight, making it easy to ensure that each bag weighs the same. By pre-bagging the product, there is no need to calculate and charge by weight.