- Heavy-duty live center with exceptional radial and thrust load capacities for almost all manual and CNC turning jobs; Extended point provides extra clearance
- Roto-Shield coolant slinger and upgraded seal provide outstanding bearing protection for extended operating life
- Body and point are hardened and ground for accuracy and durability
- Standard point angle is 60 degree; +/- 0.00005" TIR guaranteed
- 1 year warranty against failure due to manufacturing defects
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $8.96 shipping
+ $8.96 shipping
Sold by: ShipIQ
Have one to sell?
Royal Products 10212 2 MT Spindle Type Live Center With CNC Point
|Price:||$445.00 & FREE Shipping. Details|
Only 1 left in stock (more on the way).
Ships from and sold by Amazon.com. Gift-wrap available.
3 new from $444.99
Specifications for this item
|Number of Items||1|
|Cutting Angle||60 Degrees|
|Item Weight||1.24 pounds|
An excellent heavy-duty live center designed to handle almost all manual and CNC turning jobs. Heavy-duty precision bearings provide exceptional radial and thrust load capacities. Extended point provides good tool clearance for CNC applications. The thick, rigid point extends into the shank where it is supported by a large needle bearing for increased strength and vibration dampening. A high-capacity thrust bearing protects the center from excessive axial loads, one of the biggest enemies of any live center. Exclusive Roto-Shield coolant slinger and upgraded seal provide outstanding bearing protection for extended operating life. Body and point are hardened and ground for accuracy and durability. Guaranteed accurate to +/-0.00005" TIR or better. 1 year warranty against failure due to manufacturing defects.
Top Customer Reviews
By tech collector on April 24, 2014
Verified PurchaseComment Sending feedback...
This live center could be confused with a beautiful art piece. Very glad to have the CNC point, even on a manual lathe, to provide more clearance. I use it on a SouthBend SB1001 lathe, where this particular live center is probably overkill, but with the headroom given in the center's specs, I expect the live center to perform well for decades. Buy good tools once.
Thank you for your feedback.
Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try again