- Three precision angular-contact bearings with a locknut to form a rigid, preloaded assembly; Extended point provides extra clearance
- Roto-Shield coolant slinger and upgraded seal provide outstanding bearing protection for extended operating life
- Body and point are hardened and ground for accuracy and durability
- Standard point angle is 60 degree; +/- 0.00005" TIR guaranteed
- 1 year warranty against failure due to manufacturing defects
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $11.51 shipping
+ $11.51 shipping
Sold by: ShipIQ
Have one to sell?
Royal Products 10664 4 MT Quad-Bearing Live Center With CNC Point
|Price:||$685.99 + $8.49 shipping|
Only 3 left in stock.
Ships from and sold by Travers Tool Co., Inc..
3 new from $685.99
Specifications for this item
|Number of Items||1|
|Cutting Angle||60 Degrees|
This shopping feature will continue to load items. In order to navigate out of this carousel please use your heading shortcut key to navigate to the next or previous heading.
Customers Also Shopped For
Page 1 of 1 Start overPage 1 of 1
An excellent choice for precision turning, grinding, and hard-turning. Precision, preloaded bearing assembly consisting of three matched angular contact bearings provides exceptional rigidity and accuracy. Low-profile head and extended point combine to offer superior tool clearance. The point extends into the body where it is supported by a needle roller bearing, which further increases rigidity, reduces point deflection, and dampens vibration. Exclusive Roto-Shield coolant slinger and upgraded seal provide outstanding bearing protection for extended operating life. Body and point are hardened and ground for accuracy and durability. Guaranteed accurate to +/-0.00005" TIR or better. 1 year warranty against failure due to manufacturing defects.
There are no customer reviews yet.