- 1-1/4" thick head allows for 1" bore depth
- Allows large diameter parts to be held in a 5C collet
- Three dowel pins are supplied to ensure accurate machining
- Head can be easily bored out by customer to required size
- 1 year warranty against failure due to manufacturing defects
Have one to sell?
Royal Products 20022 3" Head Diameter 5C Step Collet
Available from these sellers.
1 new from $245.10
Specifications for this item
|Number of Items||1|
|System of Measurement||Inch|
This shopping feature will continue to load items. In order to navigate out of this carousel please use your heading shortcut key to navigate to the next or previous heading.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Page 1 of 1 Start overPage 1 of 1
Step collets provide a solution to holding larger diameter parts with a 5C collet. The head diameter should be at least 1⁄2" larger than the work piece diameter. You can bore the head out to the exact size you need. The three included dowel pins ensure accurate machining. The collet is made from 1144 steel and can be hardened for wear resistance. These step collets close on the 10° angle, not the head OD.
There are no customer reviews yet.