- Allows for holding a part from the ID with a 5C collet
- Accu-length design ensures precise work piece positioning; No z-axis movement
- Made from 1144 steel that can be hardened after machining for wear resistance
- Machineable from 1116" down to 14"
- 1 year warranty against failure due to manufacturing defects
Have one to sell?
Royal Products 20100 5C Expanding Collet With 3/4" Diameter By 1" Long Head
|Price:||$135.00 & FREE Shipping. Details|
Only 3 left in stock (more on the way).
Ships from and sold by Amazon.com. Gift-wrap available.
2 new from $135.00
Specifications for this item
|Number of Items||1|
|System of Measurement||Inch|
This shopping feature will continue to load items. In order to navigate out of this carousel please use your heading shortcut key to navigate to the next or previous heading.
Customers Also Shopped For
Page 1 of 1 Start overPage 1 of 1
5C expanding collets are designed to grip on the internal diameter of a part. Collet head is easily machined to required size. Expanding rod is hardened and ground for strength and durability. Precision ground body for excellent work piece concentricity. Concentricities of +/– 0.0002" can typically be achieved. Accu-length design ensures precise work piece positioning. There no z-axis movement when used in a pull-back style chuck.
There are no customer reviews yet.