- Three precision angular-contact bearings with a locknut to form a rigid, preloaded assembly; Up to 12,000 RPM
- Lubricated with lightweight spindle oil for reduced turning resistance and lower operating temperatures
- Body and point are hardened and ground for accuracy and durability
- Standard point angle is 60 degree; +/- 0.00005" TIR guaranteed
- 1 year warranty against failure due to manufacturing defects
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $7.54 shipping
+ $7.54 shipping
Sold by: Travers Tool Co., Inc.
Have one to sell?
Royal Products 10683 3 MT Quad-Bearing High-Speed Live Center With CNC Point
|Price:||$455.98 & FREE Shipping. Details|
|You Save:||$307.02 (40%)|
Only 1 left in stock (more on the way).
Ships from and sold by Amazon.com. Gift-wrap available.
3 new from $455.98
Specifications for this item
|Number of Items||1|
|Cutting Angle||60 Degrees|
A true high-speed live center — up to 12,000 rpm. Lubricated with lightweight spindle oil instead of grease for reduced turning resistance and lower operating temperatures. An excellent choice for precision turning, grinding, and hard-turning. Precision, preloaded bearing assembly consisting of three matched angular contact bearings provides exceptional rigidity and accuracy. Low-profile head and extended point combine to offer superior tool clearance. The point extends into the body where it is supported by a needle roller bearing, which further increases rigidity, reduces point deflection, and dampens vibration. Exclusive Roto-Shield coolant slinger and upgraded seal provide outstanding bearing protection for extended operating life. Body and point are hardened and ground for accuracy and durability. Guaranteed accurate to +/-0.00005" TIR or better. 1 year warranty against failure due to manufacturing defects.
There are no customer reviews yet.