Royal Robbins Women's Essential Ruched Short Sleeve V-Neck T-Shirt
|Price:||$9.99 - $43.00|
- 58% cotton/ 37% polyester/ 5% spandex
- UPF 50+ Wrinkle resistant and quick drying
- Dri X-treme for superior moisture wicking
- Stay cool and confident in this Royal Robbins top with ruched details on v-neck and sides.
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Top Customer Reviews
- The material is 'pilling' a bit. It started the pilling after wash 10 or so.
- The gathering/ruching at the chest sits a bit high on the chest. I wish it was lowered an inch or two. I am not exceptionally large (a C or D), but the gathering/ruching tends to sit above my chest unless I keep pulling the shirt down. It is almost as though they sized the shirt on a medium-sized model, and made it larger in the length/width, but kept the v-neck and ruching in the same spot instead of lowering it to fit a taller/larger person.
Consequently I wear this shirt around the house, but not when I am going out and want to look decent.
I'm updating my review after owning this shirt for over a year. I knocked it down to 3 stars because the shirt started pilling and deteriorating even though I never put it in the dryer. It's also holding onto odors. I've worn it less and less recently because the synthetic fabric just feels clammy. Some of my cotton slub (cotton/poly jersey knit) tshirts dry faster than this when I'm travelling and are a lot more comfortable. As much as I initially loved this shirt, I have to say I'm not a fan anymore.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I love this shirt. The sides make it more fitted than other shirts which is very flattering.Published on July 18, 2014 by P. Irias
I love this t-shirt. The ruching help hide lumps and bumps and it's a very flattering fit. Not too short in length either.Published on April 28, 2013 by A. Heusen