Other Sellers on Amazon
Royal Scout Pro II Dirt Scooter, Black/Silver
|Price:||$194.97 & FREE Shipping|
|You Save:||$104.98 (35%)|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Deck/Neck -6061-T6 Aluminum -Gen 2 Deck Extrusion - 125mm Wide/1000R Concave -"X-Neck" - Proprietary Neck Extrusion/Max. Weld Length -Anodized Finish
- Forks (Threadless) -Chromoly Steel -BMX-Style Forks -Threadless Royal Headset -Sealed Headset Bearings -Standard Compression System
- Bars -Chromoly Steel -560mm Wide -Durable Powder Coating
- MBS T3 Tires -200mm Pneumatic -MBS Rock Star Pro Hubs (Metal Core) -ABEC-5 Chrome-Steel Bearings with High-speed Lubricant -Super-Size Flex Brake
There is a newer model of this item:
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
|Item Dimensions||21 x 4.5 x 34 inches|
|Material Type||Aluminum, Nylon, Rubber, Steel|
|Shipping Weight||16.35 pounds|
Best of the best. Building on the success of the original Scout Pro, the Scout Pro II takes the sport to a whole new level with its newly designed deck extrusion, integrated headset, CNC head-tube cut-out and weight-reduced Cr-Mo forks. But the staggering 1.4 pound weight reduction isn't the only advancement you'll notice. The Scout Pro II's new super comfy grips and taller and wider Cr-Mo bars show that when riders talk we listen. And as always the Scout Pro II literally outshines the competition with Royal's signature polished anodized finish, high quality threadless sealed ACB headset and SCS compression. Let the Scout Pro II's genuine MBS wheels (aluminum Rock Star Pro hubs/T3 tires) take you to places you previously only dreamed of - Dirt jumps, BMX tracks, single track trails, rough alley rail jams, grass drops, you name it. With dirt you're only limited by your imagination - the earth is now your skatepark.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?