|Item Weight||1.65 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||10 x 5 x 2 inches|
|Item model number||8541947312|
|Item Package Quantity||100|
|Number Of Pieces||100|
Consider these available items
Royal 35 Inch Shoulder Length Poly Gloves, Pack of 100
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||10 x 5 x 2 inches|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- COMFORTABLE AND DISPOSABLE: These gloves are comfortable to wear and gentle on skin. They have a looser fit than many other disposable gloves. These gloves are designed to be a one-time use item. Easy to remove, they are ideal for environments where changing gloves frequently is a necessity.
- FOOD SAFE: These gloves are made from low density polyethylene. They are safe to use in the preparation and handling of food items in restaurants, cafeterias, and more. Ensure customer and staff safety by using food safe gloves and other safety attire.
- LATEX-FREE: As a latex free product, poly gloves can be worn by people with latex allergies. They are made of thin plastic.
- INCREASED DEXTERITY: With a looser than average fit, these poly gloves offer greater dexterity in both hands. This allows the wearer to move more freely and perform tasks with ease. The looser fit causes the wearer's hands to sweat less, offering a comfortable wearing experience.
- PROTECT CLOTHING AND SKIN: These gloves offer coverage from finger tips to shoulders. They are 35 inches in length, and will fit most hand sizes. The extended length helps protect sleeves and skin from bacteria and liquids.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also viewed these products
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
These gloves are designed to fit more loosely than standard gloves. They are more comfortable, and allow for some breathability. The loose fit means hands will not perspire as much and stay more comfortable than having hot hands.
Perfect for food preparation
These gloves promote sanitary work and food handling practices in restaurants, commercial kitchens and bakeries. They are lightweight, and highly dexterous and comfortable to wear. They are made from clear plastic, and are safe for use with edibles.
Great for people with allergies and sensitive skin
This product is latex free, so workers with latex allergies do not have to worry. They are comfortable to wear, and perfect for sensitive skin!
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
These gloves (specifically "polygloves"), are not waterproof. Note that the manufacturer does NOT claim that they are. They have seams on two sides of the gloves, and around the fingers. The seams are often a source a leakage. If you suffer from aquarium induced dermatitis (from aquarium administered chemicals, medications, hard water, etc.) these are not the gloves to use. Water will, in most cases, get through, especially in your fingers area.
Otherwise, I assume they are good gloves for their intended uses, for example food prep.
20-30 seconds in my fish tank and the pic shows how much water leaked into the glove, look below the fingers. This is typical of 9 out of 10 of them. Total waste of money.