- Shipping Information: View shipping rates and policies
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- ASIN: B06ZZP1JQF
- Average Customer Review: 160 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #8,505 in Sports & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Sports & Outdoors) Product Warranty: For warranty information about this product, please click here
RoyalBaby CubeTube Kid's bikes, unisex children's bikes with training wheels, various trendy features, 12, 14, 16 and 18 inch, gifts for fashionable boys & girls
|Price:||$95.98 - $206.37|
|Sale:||Lower price available on select options|
- Frame/Fork: Unique square-tube frame with various fashionable colors; unisex design suitable to both boys & girls
- Wheels/Tires: RoyalBaby patented 2.4’’ wide tires ensure high riding stability
- Drivetrain: Single speed with one piece crank
- Brakes/Cockpit: Front handbrake and Quando coaster brake provide double safety; child-size brake lever with short reach; newly-developed foam saddle, TPR soft grips, non-slip pedals with reflectors
- Extras: Bell, fully-enclosed chain guard providing protection, 95% assembled with the tools necessary to complete, extra wide and stable heavy-duty training wheels, little stickers, etc.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
From the manufacturer
Key features of the Honey
Unisex Simple Square Tube
A perfect unisex bike designed for children who are not into fancy ornaments. The single square tube frame contributes to Honey’s concise but cute appearance. Its looks reflect the child’s pure mind without any need to embellish. The bright lilac and red colors reflects the little one’s great energy.
RoyalBaby Patented Separate Brake Lever
This bike features a separate brake lever, meaning the lever and the bracket are not one whole piece. This allows for a shorter reach and wider lever that is more suitable for your kid’s small hands, enabling more sensitive braking. In addition, this lever is easier to install and maintain.
2.4’’ Wide Tires & Heavy-Duty Training Wheels
RoyalBaby’s patented 2.4 inch wide knobby air-filled tires make for a super smooth ride. Heavy-duty, never-bending training wheels can assure the stability of new learners and can be removed once their job is completed.
Newly-Developed One Piece Foam Saddle
The saddle is modeled after the human body, so it can be as comfortable for the rider as possible. It is also easy to adjust by using the quick release lever.
|Age Range||3 to 4 years||3 to 5 years||4 to 6 years||5 to 7 years|
|Height Range in inches||33"-41"||35" - 47"||41" - 47"||45" - 59"|
|Brake Type||Coaster and Hand||Coaster and Hand||Coaster and Hand||Hand|
|Kickstand||Sold Seperately||Sold Separately||Included||Included|
|Reflectors, Bell, Tools||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Bicycle Weight in pounds||21||22.6||24.2||26.6|
|Saddle Height Range in inches||18.9"-22"||19.7" - 22.4"||21.6" - 24.8"||26" - 27.9"|
|Colors Available||Red or Lilac||Red or Lilac||Red or Lilac||Red or Lilac|
The design of the RoyalBaby Honey was inspired by the nature of kids: pure, cute, energetic and sometimes naughty – most importantly, s/he is your precious Honey.
- 4 sizes available: 12, 14, 16, 18 inch
- Lilac and Red color variations available
One of the most famous children's bike brands in China.
Well-received in more than 40 countries, RoyalBaby strictly controls the manufacturing process to ensure the bicycle's quality. For years, they have been making bikes intending to create a fantastic and colorful childhood.
- CPSC Compliant (Consumer Product Safety Commission)
- ISO Standards Compliant (International Organization for Standardization)
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
The bike was VERY easy to assemble - I (mom) did it myself in about 20 minutes. He's never ridden on a bike with training wheels before, and he got the hang of it within 10 minutes. Even figured out how to use both types of brakes (pedaling backwards or hand brake).
This bike looks great and is a great value. I researched bikes for quite a while before deciding on this one. I am very happy with my purchase.