Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Oprah's Book Club Red Shoes We Love nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stream your favorites. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheTick TheTick TheTick  Three new members of the Echo family Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop now TG18PP_gno

on January 12, 2011
Carpet seems to be well made. Rubber back is thick which helps with warmth on my cold ceramic tile over slab floor, and there is absolutely no slipping. Not as plush as I would have hoped, but still much easier on bare feet than the tile. Easy to cut with a utility knife -- I pulled it back, marked it with a Sharpie and used a straight edge and the knife. Not much yarn fell off due, I think, to the thick rubber bonding it together. I have one from 30 years ago which I still use in another room, and it holds together well for washing in the machine. I expect this one to be the same.
on June 7, 2012
good amount of surface fiber, texture is nice, color is good. easy to cut with ordinary household scissors.
Two problems that would not have been problems if I had known before I started cutting:
1> size was not exactly as stated. It was a bit small and prevented an absolute perfect fit.
2> The instruction will not work in a small bathroom with the usual fixtures. They tell you to position the rug on the floor and push pins along the edge to mark the cutting line.--It is not possible!!. I did get a near perfect fit by measuring and marking then cutting.
on February 15, 2013
I used to be able to buy this at a local store before walmart took over every other street corner. This carpet is nice and perfect for covering our bathroom floor. We cut it to fit easily with regular heavy-duty scissors (just strong, not industrial strength or anything). It washes well and our last piece lasted over 8 years, so if treated well, we can expect it to last. It is a good quality piece of carpet that doesn't unravel or pill and keeps our feet warm and dry in the cold months.
on November 25, 2011
Have been looking for several years for this cut-to-fit carpet that was popular 25 years ago. I needed it for a custom stairs-to-tub application (curved at the ends)because standard carpet was too inflexible. This looks like it will meet the needs for the reinstallation. The same type of carpet was used satisfactorily many years ago. However, this time I will be attempting to use this for a removeable, washable set-up, hopefully attached with commercial grade velcro. Haven't done the project yet, but it looks like the carpet will work very well!
on October 13, 2011
I love this!! I have always wanted a carpeted bathroom and now I have one!! Its so plush and soft and it machine washable and tumble dry!! Took me no time to put it in my bathroom, now my bathroom is a smaller kind so for those of you who have big master bathrooms this would be more like a big rug for you. But I love it the color is very nice and soft! Its like having a bathroom in the 50s 60s lol but I like that style and I finally have carpet in my bathroom after waiting for 5 yrs lol YAY!!
on September 23, 2010
I had something similar but needed to replace it because it was old and beyond worn. My local bath shop discontinued carrying these, so I checked online and found an exact color match in the Ivory. Carpet is as described. Nice-looking, low pile, easy to cut.
Seller shipped very fast-- ordered Sat. and received Thurs.
Recommended!
on June 30, 2011
I had been looking for a nice bathroom carpet that had the rubber back that can be washed. This is wonderful, might have picked a different green, but this is what was available and it actually worked well. It isn't a heavy carpet, but a great weight to throw in the washer when needed. My husband put it down and cut it to fit. Love it, Love it, Love it.
on February 10, 2011
This bath carpet was a very good value. Cost was reasonable and quality of product was as I expected. It was very easy to install myself. I only wish it had been shipped as a roll, rather than folded into a rectangular package. It took awhile to get the creases out of the carpet because of how it was folded.
on April 3, 2011
I just received my carpet and toilet covers. I must say that after reading some of the reviews on the quality of the rug, I didn't expect much. I was pleasantly surprised to find the carpet to be of very good quality.
I also received the item in a couple of days. recommend this carpet.
on August 30, 2011
The carpet was as expected. I had to order on line as no stores carried the bathroom carpet any more. This was the place with the best price and the order went well and came quickly. I was pleased with my encounter with this company.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.