Lyft Industrial Deals Little FIres Everywhere Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Tailgating ToyHW17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 12 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 18 reviews
on July 24, 2014
This wallet appears to be constructed with a good quality leather and the stitching is well done. I particularly like the two sleeves for cash, the plethora of places to put credit cards (8 sleeves as part of the wallet and a plastic insert that holds 10 more if doubled up two to a sleeve), and the extra large area to put my ID (driver's license) where it can be seen without taking it out of it's sleeve. With the plastic holder filled up and the other integral slots filled the wallet is a bit bulky. I was using 4 RFID cards in my previous wallet which made it 4 cards bulkier. I can now carry the same number of cards and have a thinner wallet. I also opted to leave the plastic sleeves out. The wallet has conformed nicely to my pocket and when folded it lays flat. I left the best for last and it is invisible, the RFID protection. I can not say that it works but I have not had any problem with having my cards scanned and used by someone else.
on February 15, 2014
At $42, I was expecting to get a decent looking wallet that was functional and would last a couple of years. Instead, I got a great looking wallet that is not only functional, but stylish as well. And from the looks of the Nappa leather and quality craftsmanship this wallet should last for quite a few years.

After transferring my I.D. cards, credit cards, rewards cards, insurance cards, etc. from my old wallet into the new one I was surprised to see how less bulky the Royce is. Most bifolds have 3 tiers. And as was the case with my old one I had to double or triple stack cards into a single slot to make everything fit. Not the case here. There are 4 single tiers on each side, plus 2 separate slots to hold I.D.s. And if that's not enough there is an additional 6 flip folder you can use for photos or additional cards which stows behind the tiers on the right side of the wallet. In recent years, I've reduced the number of credit cards I carry around so everything I normally have in a wallet fits into the 2 I.D. slots and 8 single slots in the two folds. It makes for a much more compact package that easily fits in the back pocket of my slacks/jeans.

I would say for the quality, price paid, and the fact it is RFID blocking this is an outstanding value. The average $40 wallet you might buy in a department store like Macy's, Penney's, Kohl's, etc. is just that when compared to the Royce - average.
on July 15, 2014
I purchased this wallet because I was looking to replace my Kena Kai RFID Block Wallet (http://www.amazon.com/Kena-Kai-DataSafe-Italian-Leather/dp/B001A1PT9U/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1405472220&sr=8-1&keywords=kena+kai+wallet) that I had purchased 6 or 7 years ago. As said before, I loved my old RFID wallet and so far I am very impressed with the Royce RFID wallet. What impressed me about is the # of compartments available. It makes organizing my cards much easier. It also has this convenient flap that is ideal for my ID Card. I didn't use the sleeves as it adds bulk to the wallet, but it's not needed because it has so many compartments.

Finally, this wallet has a nice anti-douchebag factor. It's basically a highly functional and secure wallet.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on March 16, 2014
I decided to go with this RFID blocking bi-fold after checking most of them on Amazon and it really fits the bill. I got the Cocoa color and it's a medium dark brown. Leather seems heavy enough to last a long time and the fine stitching should hold up well; has plenty of spaces for all my wallet stuff. It is slightly larger than my previous wallet and should lie flatter in my pocket. A very nice wallet at a good price!
on April 15, 2012
This is a fairly large wallet, bigger than it looks in the picture. That said, it's well-designed, very nicely made, and holds lots of stuff. The design makes it easy to keep even a large collection of wallet-stuff organized and protected. I'm happy with this and expect it to last many years.
on February 14, 2012
I have never really been impressed with a wallet; that has now changed--this one impressed me.
This is well made and well thought out. Very well constructed and nothing wasted.
on June 19, 2014
Looks to be of excellent quality, construction and looks good. The size is great for my use. I like the ID flap and the access to my credit cards.
on July 31, 2014
excellent product excellent seller. Thank you.
on February 16, 2012
After trying many Bi-fold wallets in the last several years, this is the one that has cut it for me. The size, the different compartments and the fact that after using it for some time, it has maintained a sleek form & shape. Will buy it again.
on May 17, 2012
I have always use Tri-Fold Wallets and was hoping to take out the bulk by going with a bi-fold and removing some of the other stuff I carried. But this is actually bulkier then the Tri-Fold type I have always used. So I will most likely be getting a New Bifold in the near future. This only lasted 3 months before it tore apart! Dont waste your money!

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.