|Item Weight||5.3 pounds|
|Package Dimensions||18.2 x 11.3 x 3.8 inches|
|Power Source||Water Flow|
|Hose Length||400 millimeters|
|Spout Height||240 millimeters|
|Spout Reach||120 millimeters|
|Number of Handles||1|
|Special Features||Easy to Install, Quiet, Quiet Close|
Rozinsanitary Brushed Nickel LED Swivel Spout Kitchen Sink Faucet Pull Out Spray Mixer Tap
|Price:||$56.00 & FREE Shipping. Details|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
Want this professionally installed?
- Have a handyman setup your product at a time that works for you
- No hassles; No fumbling with parts, complex instructions, or tools
- Your handyman will ensure that your product is carefully inspected for safety
- Quality services by a handpicked local handyman; Backed by Amazon's Happiness Guarantee
- Pro will contact you within 1 business day to schedule
- Kick back and only pay when the job is done
- Backed by Amazon's Happiness Guarantee
- Book the service directly on Amazon
- Receive confirmation within 1 business day
- Backed by Amazon's Happiness Guarantee
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Type:Kitchen Sink Faucet
- Faucet Body Material:Solid Brass;Finish:Brushed Nickel
- Feature:LED Swivel Spout;Pull Out Spray
- Overall Height:250mm(9.84");Spout Height:240mm(9.44");Spout Length:170mm(6.69")
- LED Power Source:Water Flow
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Compare to similar items
This item Rozinsanitary Brushed Nickel LED Swivel Spout Kitchen Sink Faucet Pull Out Spray Mixer Tap
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Finish Types||Brushed Nickel||Chrome||Brushed Nickel||oil rubbed bronze||Chrome||Brushed Nickel|
|Number Of Handles||1||1||1||1||1||1|
Step 1: Inserting into the sink or basin’s mounting hole as shown in the picture
Step 2: Tighten the rubber ring and fixing nut
Step 3: After connecting the hose , two shorter copper tubes will respectively connect with two water inlet pipe of faucet!
The longest copper tube will connect spray gun pull hose!
Top customer reviews
The cons: The instructions were very generic and do not explain any of the faucet features nor display exact hook up for this model. Some plumbing knowledge needed. The faucet connections were not standard - and I had to buy some fittings to step the size up to my standard connections.
It would have gotten five stars if I didn't have to replace the screws that secured the side spray nozzle.
Still a satisfactory purchase!
The led features blue/cold, green/warm and red/hot are fun and useful if you have small kids.
I do like how you can lift the lever to turn on the water and use the block to the left to adjust pressure.
Cons: Directions that were are not for the sink purchased so it would be a bit difficult for those having never installed a faucet before.
You will need a sink plate to sit the faucet on when installing.
My main issue is the faucet spout, the water is too forceful and there is no way to change it. To be clear, it comes out almost exactly like the spray, super hard and not in a normal flow, so you get a shower when washing the dishes.
2/7 We had to replace the faucet head, the water was too forceful and after about a week the LED Lights burned out so that was useless.
2/8 The sprayer just broke. I officially hate this faucet and want my money back! It has only been since 12/26/2016
- Sprayer reaches twice around the kitchen
- LED indicator for water temperature
- Solid brass build for base and retaining nut
- Valve body is plastic ( I think most are but it would have been nice with the solid build for the rest of the unit to have brass / other metal valve)
- Manual (at least the one we got) was non-specific to the model. That said, I had to figure out on my own which line was for hot / cold on the brass body (it's the short one for cold, medium for hot and the spray connects to the longest of the 3 lines coming from the base)
In a smaller note, one side of our sink is shallower than the other and because of the pressure this thing has (on the same line as our old one, which barely spit water out), spray comes out on the counter and the turn on is delicate to say the least....takes some time getting used to if you are on 80+ lbs of water pressure.
All in all, a quality product.
Then u have the loud faucet because it spins the litte power generator inside to make the led turn on. Last not but least the colors dont fade to the next color . Just changes to the 3 colors